Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3784837 times)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2660 on: September 11, 2007, 01:31:07 am »
Quick!  Someone ship Fabienne some wacky socks!  I'd send her the few I have, but they have holes in them...
 ::)

Oh, I'm sure my feet would look wonderful in holes... :P
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2661 on: September 11, 2007, 01:46:24 pm »
Heath is back in New York City. He has returned from Venice. And he has been spotted at various Fashion Week events! LOL...what irony! He is still wearing his yellow tee-shirt...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2662 on: September 11, 2007, 04:06:47 pm »
Heath is back in New York City. He has returned from Venice. And he has been spotted at various Fashion Week events! LOL...what irony! He is still wearing his yellow tee-shirt...

L

Now doesn't that beat all?  ;) :laugh:

Poor misunderstood Heathbaby. We were all wrong with our guesses. That man is totally into clothes and fashion. He's just too avant-garde for us simple folks  :laugh:.
Who knows? Maybe at next year's movie award shows everybody will show up in striped socks  ;).

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2663 on: September 11, 2007, 04:16:12 pm »
Who knows? Maybe at next year's movie award shows everybody will show up in striped socks  ;).

Or striped scarves.  ;) There's definitely a "striped" theme going on.

Hmmm.... I can definitely recall a certain striped shirt which remains my favourite piece of clothing on him - ever. I still love to see him in. Blue and white and Jack all over.  ;D

Though if he is going to wear the same stuff this much, he seriously should consider dropping the jacket off at the drycleaners. Looks like it's high time....

Clothes or no clothes (ahem), I'm looking forward to "I'm not there" and the Batman Thingie (I just can never remember its name!  ::) ). Some serious new Heath acting appreciation and ditto discussion would be lovely.  :)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #2664 on: September 11, 2007, 04:27:34 pm »
Mikaela,

"Blue and white and Jack all over":  I love it!

Check out my sig below:

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2665 on: September 11, 2007, 04:39:40 pm »

Though if he is going to wear the same stuff this much, he seriously should consider dropping the jacket off at the drycleaners. Looks like it's high time....

Yes, it does. And forgive me Heath, but really...it's time to wash your hair. I can tolerate just about anything sartorial but when it comes to matters tonsorial, I am much less forgiving.

Clothes or no clothes (ahem), I'm looking forward to "I'm not there" and the Batman Thingie (I just can never remember its name!  ::) ). Some serious new Heath acting appreciation and ditto discussion would be lovely.  :)

"The Dark Knight." I'll keep scouring superherohype and various comic websites for tidbits of info...but if filming is just about finished, I doubt there will be many new pictures.  :(

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2666 on: September 11, 2007, 04:58:44 pm »
Mikaela,

"Blue and white and Jack all over":  I love it!

Check out my sig below:

:) I have gotten lost in staring at your sig more than once. I think it's partly to blame for the extent of my "total time logged in" here at BM!  ;)  Best.Scene.Ever.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2667 on: September 11, 2007, 05:11:15 pm »

It did look like he was channeling Pinnochio Elle.  Or one of the Swiss Mountain Yodlers.

Beautiful mind

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2668 on: September 11, 2007, 09:52:15 pm »
Now doesn't that beat all?  ;) :laugh:

Poor misunderstood Heathbaby. We were all wrong with our guesses. That man is totally into clothes and fashion. He's just too avant-garde for us simple folks  :laugh:.

I am considering trying to track down some red-rimmed sunglasses myself...

Do you think he would be appalled if he became a trendsetter?  e.g. if a bunch of fans showed up outside a film premiere or some such dressed in striped socks, shorts, jackets, hat, etc., would he think, "My, you people are ridiculous!"  Or, would he laugh and be happy?
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2669 on: September 11, 2007, 10:49:50 pm »
Yes, it does. And forgive me Heath, but really...it's time to wash your hair. I can tolerate just about anything sartorial but when it comes to matters tonsorial, I am much less forgiving.

The tonsorial seems like a clue to possible depression, I was thinking.  And the not changing his sartorialness.  Though I admit I hadn't come up with "tonsorial" in my thought process. :)