Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9160465 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12810 on: February 28, 2014, 09:46:18 am »
Don't forget to take your little bucket and spade to the beach party! And your inflatable rubber ducky!!

I hadn't even thought of that!  Soooo funny!  I'm gonna do that!

It was Callum's 30th at the weekend so we had a little party in the house.. Naylan stayed with my Mum and niece for the night.. just as well I was veeeeerrryyy hungover the next day...

Here's a pic of his cake..

Ah yes, being hung over after a birthday.  I haven't been that way in a while.   :laugh:

Oooh that is interesting.. And I don't remember seeing Paulina Edmunds at all..  I did think the American couple were fabulous.. and apparently they have been partners since they were little kids!

Ah yes, the ice-dancing pair.  we're very excied for them, they were the first American ice-dancers to win gold.  Paulina and Gracie will be the future for ladies figure skating, not so sure about Ashley Wagner.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12811 on: March 01, 2014, 10:11:08 pm »
Hello Bettermost Friends!

Yup, that's how I felt this morning!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I did manage to get a bit of a sleep in today, then got up, got the apartment situated, got the laundry done, did some shopping, and got CDs ready for the bowling event tomorrow.

;D

Now I'm catching up online.  ;D

Tomorrow is bowling, and the Oscar party I am going to, and then Monday is off.  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #12812 on: March 02, 2014, 09:09:21 am »
That's how you felt this morning, Chuck?

That's how I feel every morning.....   ::) ::)

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12813 on: March 02, 2014, 12:52:48 pm »

Oh, I slept so well last night.  ;D  Today is my party day......bowling event/party from 2 - 5, and then the Oscar party afterwards.  ;D

I'm glad I took Monday off!  LOL

Not sure how much snow is coming, I've heard a few different predictions.  I guess one of them would be right.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12814 on: March 03, 2014, 07:03:08 pm »

lmao!

Ok, so I didn't need a crown.  ;D  I did have a dentist appointment today.  I was supposed to have it the week I was on vacation, but that was the day of the big snowstorm, so I had to reschedule.  I had a small cavity that was painless, but needed to be taken care of before it got out of control.

When the sedative wore off, that tooth was throbbing.  I went to the drug store and got some pain meds, they are working.  I got some strong ones for bedtime tonight, just to make sure I get sleep before work tomorrow.  Bowling tomorrow night again, just after bowling yesterday to make up for the missed day.

Oh, and new episode of RuPaul's Drag Race tonight.   ;D  LOL

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12815 on: March 04, 2014, 09:25:14 am »

Happy Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras!!!

yup, tomorrow it is time to repent and begin the Lenten season!  Is anyone giving anything specific up?

I don't go to church or get ashes, but I do practice Lent, and I often add something to it.  This year (as usual) I'll be buying extra food and donating it to the local church.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12816 on: March 05, 2014, 09:26:17 am »

Yup, that's me at my desk today!  Late night bowling, and then couldn't fall asleep.  Oh well.  Had to march off to work anyway, bills gotta be paid!

;D

Family will be getting together on Sunday to celebrate some birthdays.  My brother Chris' was Feb. 12th, but with all the snow and such, my other brother Mike and his family couldn't come down.  Mike's bday is today, so we're celebrating them together this Sunday.

Tax refund arrived yesterday, and is safely put into the savings account.  ;D

How is everyone else doing?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12817 on: March 06, 2014, 08:18:47 pm »

LMAO!  Oh, I can just imagine the look on someone's face as they hear that!

It was a busy day at work, I was non-stop from when I got there to when I left, and that was an hour later than usual.  I did take a break for lunch, we had a pizza luncheon for a coworker who is getting married next week.  We could've gone for a bigger lunch, but we all decided to go with pizza, and put more money in the card.

Tomorrow is payday, and then I have to spend Friday evening cleaning up the apartment.  Mom is coming over on Saturday, and then Sunday we're at mom and dad's place to celebrate my last brother's bday, which was yesterday.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12818 on: March 07, 2014, 09:37:20 am »

Well, my weekend plans went right out the window!  LOL  :laugh:

Got a call from mom, dad is sick, so Sunday is cancelled.  After all, we don't want baby Trenton exposed to any flu yet.

Since dad is laid up, I need to pick up mom tonight to help her with shopping, and then help her run some more errands tomorrow.  After that, she'll be coming over my apartment to visit.  I have "On Demand" TV with my cable, so I'll be showing her the first two episodes of the new season of RuPaul's drag race.

:laugh:

Sunday will be the usual chores/laundry day.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12819 on: March 09, 2014, 05:56:52 pm »

Yes, it's still the weekend, but it's almost over, and back to work!

Weekend went pretty much how I expected it to.  Friday took mom shopping while dad rested.  Did the same thing Saturday morning, and then dropped her and the groceries home.  I got home, did a good cleaning around the apartment, even opened the windows to let some fresh air in.  Mom came over for dinner (Chinese) and we watched the first two episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race.  Mom thought it was pretty funny, and wants to see who wins, so she'll be coming back to see the other episodes.

Today was laundry day, and shopping for me.  Got myself a new iron, ironing board, and a mechanism to hang it on the back of the bathroom door.  I also got the Easter stuff I need to decorate the windows.