Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9347609 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #13110 on: July 18, 2014, 11:54:06 am »
That IS Witchipoo!  Or, Chuckipoo!

:laugh:  I guess that's why it looks like her, then!  :laugh:

(You said, "Chuckipoo," not me!)

(I never did understand the white clown makeup around the eyes.  ??? )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #13111 on: July 18, 2014, 05:42:45 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yup, still some computer problems, but less of them, and I even managed to fix one on my own.   ;D

TIGF everyone, so glad to be out of the office!   My fridge is stocked here, more than ever before.  LOL   Mom and dad's fridge broke, so I have all their food so it won't spoil.  The repairman is supposed to come tonight at one point.

already started my chores, I went to the store and got cookies to put on a tray for Sunday's luncheon.  An assortment of oversized chocolate chip, sugar, snickerdoodle, chocolate chocolate chip, shortbread, and red velvet cooklies.  Soon to eat dinner, and then out to the gym for the workout.  When I get back, time to get cleaning around here.

One good thing that happened recently was two tenants moved out, so we have a vacant apartment.   This means more space in the basement, so I plan on moving more stuff there tonight, to empty out this place a bit, before others claim it.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13112 on: July 18, 2014, 05:47:39 pm »

Chuck on a Saturday night

Reminds one of Witchy-poo.  8)

That IS Witchipoo!  Or, Chuckipoo!

Perhaps the peanut gallery should keep their shells closed, considering what their Saturday nights are like.........

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #13113 on: July 18, 2014, 08:25:58 pm »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13114 on: July 18, 2014, 09:54:55 pm »
:-*

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13115 on: July 21, 2014, 05:32:22 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

Well, I made it through another Monday!  Ugh!  It's good to be home now!  Had a light dinner, and relaxing a bit before going to the gym.

My coworker (Pam) is out of the office today and tomorrow, so I suspected I'd be busier, but today was very quiet, and for that I'm thankful.

The weekend was busy, but went well!  Apartment cleaned, laundry done, and all the gatherings  were attended and successful.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13116 on: July 22, 2014, 06:12:17 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Last night was a rough night. 

I got home from the gym and had a message from my friend Tina.  She was calling to let me know a mutual friend named Gary had died.  He had cancer, he was only 42 or so.

Not quite sure how to feel about it.  I feel badly for his family and friends he was close to.  Gary had drifted fromn our circle of friends, we hadn't spoken for some time. 

I haven't mentioned it on Facebook because his family and close friends truly miss him.  While I feel badly, I'm not devastated by this.

After all the battles, I hope he is at peace.

Of course, this led to me having dreams about funerals and coffins all night, so I'm pretty tried now.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #13117 on: July 23, 2014, 02:13:59 pm »
Sorry about your friend, Chuckie.

There are no right or wrong feelings.

You feel what you feel about it, and of course you're not as devastated as if you had been close to him.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13118 on: July 23, 2014, 04:50:01 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I'm not feeling grumpy today, it's humpday, and down hill to the weekend!

Things at work have been slow, so I'm very happy about that.  I'm hoping the next two days will follow suit, and I can get my filing done.  ;D

No plans for the weekend, so I'm getting the chance to rest a bit, and I'm happy for that!!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13119 on: July 24, 2014, 05:25:37 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

lmao!

Yeah, leaving for the gym in about an hour or so.  Perhaps the swimming pool will be open again.  It's been closed all week, there's an electrical issue with the pumps.

You can tell it's summer, the office is getting slower and slower, and that's just fine with me!  ;D  It's nice to be able to go in and get stuff done.  I'm hoping to make tomorrow a 'banner' day and get everything filed away that I need to.   It's pay day as well, so that's another incentive! 

That reminds me, it will be time to pay the bills tomorrow as well.  Oh well, easy come, easy go!