Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9244111 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #8860 on: October 16, 2010, 01:49:48 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Welcome to the weekend!

;D

I hope that everyone is having either a relaxing or busy weekend, depending on what they want!  :laugh:

I got to sleep in today, until 10:15, so that started my day out nicely!  Had a quick shower, and then went to get a hair cut. 

Next stop was to the Halloween store to get the accessories I need for my cowboy outfit.  I already have the jeans, shirt, hat, boots, belt with large buckle, and bandana.  Today I got the cap gun, lasso, and spurs for the boots.

Since it's getting cooler, I also went and got some warmer workout clothes to wear when I do my walks in the park.

Had a light lunch, and will be leaving for my first workout in the park soon.  ;)

Oh, and how about this.....I decided last night that my personal ad wasn't generating a lot of interest on the site it is currently located, so I placed the same ad at another site.  I put up the ad and went to bed.  I woke up this morning to 7 responses.

:o

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8861 on: October 17, 2010, 03:06:42 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hope that everyone is doing well this Sunday!

I'm feeling good this weekend......I've managed to curb my eating in, and focused on my exercising for the past 4 days, so I'm feeling positive.

;D

I also put a new personal ad up on different website, and have had my first "date".  The ad was up for only 24 hours and I had 7 responses to it.

I sent "no thanks" messages to those who were G.U. (geographically undesireable).  (two of them lived up to a 8 - 12 hour drive from me) or those who didn't fit what I was looking for (one guy was 55, the other was 63 - I have dated guys older than me, I'd like someone closer to my age now), and I answered two of my responses.

One answered back and wanted to meet for coffee and perhaps a walk in the park, and see if we're compatible.  He's only a few years older than me, and about a 30 minute drive from me.

Well, I'm back from the 'date' and I think it's safe to assume I won't hear from him again soon. 

His initial email to me said he had no plans until 5pm when he was meeting friends to play tennis, and we could meet at the park at 1, and then perhaps get coffee or lunch.

We met at about 1, and walked around the park.....we talked about different things, and then suddenly before 2 he says he "needs to go" so we said good-bye without shaking hands, and went our seperate ways.

I thought things were going well, but since he ended it so aburptly, I can only assume he saw something that signaled to him we'd be incompatible, and ended it then and there.

Oh well, one down, and on to the next one.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8862 on: October 17, 2010, 04:44:36 pm »
He clearly doesn't know what hes missing...
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8863 on: October 18, 2010, 08:28:23 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Well here we are, back at Monday.

>:(

Oh well, Friday is pay day, so that's something to look forward to!    ;D

He clearly doesn't know what hes missing...

Thank ya, darlin'!   :-*  I'm not overly worried about it....Mom instilled in my brothes an me the importance of treating a partner with respect, however when we are single, she was fond of saying "women are like busses, a new one can come along ever 15 mintues."   :laugh:  Obviously in my case, the same holds true for men.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8864 on: October 19, 2010, 08:19:25 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Well, we made it through Monday.  On to Tuesday!

Started to talk with another guy through the dating website, adn he seems keen on meeting this Saturday.  We'll see how this one goes.  LOL

Things have been quiet here, which works for me!  Less to be stressed about!

How is everyone?

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8865 on: October 19, 2010, 09:00:50 am »
I'm busy busy busy getting the house in order!! Having a housewarming on 30th so want the place to be perfect by that date - an Ikea trip is planned for Thursday evening!

Fingers crossed or the next date!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8866 on: October 19, 2010, 09:07:11 am »
I'm busy busy busy getting the house in order!! Having a housewarming on 30th so want the place to be perfect by that date - an Ikea trip is planned for Thursday evening!

very cool!  You can tell all your friends about the wacky Americans you met on your last trip!

:laugh:

Ooooooooooooooooooh......I'm so bad.....>:D

One of my coworkers gives out a small screech whenever a balloon pops.  Well, yesterday it was one of my coworker's birthday, so I had 4 balloons hanging in her cube.

I took them down today, and I have them in a drawer in my cube.  When "the screecher" arrives, I'm going to toss one balloon over her cubicle wall, wait a few seconds, and then pop a balloon that I'm holding.  LOL

She should give out a good yelp!  :D :D :D

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8867 on: October 19, 2010, 01:40:59 pm »
Hi Chuck, sorry I have not been here for so long, life you know !!
You live close to NYC you HAVE to go see Matthew Bourne's male swan lake. I promise you, even if you don't like ballet this will excite all your senses, visual, emotional, sexual, erotic, physical, beautiful. Have I convinced you yet ????
Read the review Mandy has posted. I would sell my soul to see it again, as it is I am considering selling a kidney on eBay, to fund the airfare. I so badly want to see it again.
Spread the word to all your friends.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8868 on: October 20, 2010, 08:23:42 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

How is everyone doing this Hump Day/Spirit Day?

I'm wearing grey slacks and T-Shirt with a purple button down over it, and a bunch of grey and purple bracelets.

Is anyone else wearing purple?

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #8869 on: October 20, 2010, 10:24:41 am »
I'm wearing a purple tie today.  No bracelets, however.