Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1725885 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2580 on: September 19, 2006, 01:58:38 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((steps into the small office space that Guy and Mel have been standing in.))

** Oh, sorry, there a meetin' or sumthin? I was jest wonderin' if it was time for the... ah... adoption scene.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2581 on: September 19, 2006, 02:01:58 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy loosens his collar in the rapidly heating room with both Young Jack and a rapidly rejuvenating Mel standing only a few feet away from him.))

**Ah.. not now, Jack, we're still waiting for the scene with Ennis, Alma, and Monroe at the Grocery.**

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2582 on: September 19, 2006, 02:36:56 pm »
JAKETWIST:

%%Well awrighty then!  This has not worked the last coupla times I did it, but here goes:%%

Emergency Casting Call:

**Hello Performers, instead of waiting for our beloved Mikaela to return to B.A.M. in a little week or two, it appears that the other Players (our beloved lead Player Daniel)  would like the show to move forward. Sooooo, if anyone wants to step up and be Mikaela’s Understudy and play MONROE in this Scene, please feel free, you are very welcome to do so!

Anyone who feels that they want to take on this part, please do!!  Thanks.**

C&CD JT
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 02:42:01 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2583 on: September 19, 2006, 02:40:33 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy listens to the voice of God booming from the sky above.))

**Well I didn't really mean right this instant... just letting everyone know where we are, keeping up keeping up the good work.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2584 on: September 19, 2006, 02:49:35 pm »
((Meanwhile back in ALMA's MICHELLE's foggy trailer ..

The voice of the Casting Director interrupts her snogging session with ENNIS HEATH.
ALMA MICHELLE jumps up from the bed ..))

Ummm...we better get dressed and git back to the set ..
Shit..Look at the time .. Gotta hurry! The set awaits ..

« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 02:56:52 pm by Lucise »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #2585 on: September 19, 2006, 02:56:13 pm »
 ENNIS' HEATH:

((Manages to figure out how to make love the regular way, and he and ALMA MICHELLE do the nasty eight ways to Sunday.  Suddenly, ALMA MICHELLE remembers that they have a scene to do and nudges him back to reality.))

Hey, you suppose we can do this again later?  I sort of like heterosexual intimacy!    Can I help you get your bra back on?

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2586 on: September 19, 2006, 03:03:36 pm »
ALMA  MICHELLE:

**  Err..you better hurry up.. I am dressed and ready to go ..  **

((She hurries off to the trailer door, opens it, turns around and looks back at Ennis Heath who is still sitting on the bed ..))

** You coming or what?   :)**

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #2587 on: September 19, 2006, 03:29:12 pm »
HEATH ENNIS

((Hops up and puts on his Ennis clothes, and hurries off to the Props Room to get Jenny and Junior, scooping them up to bring onto the Supermarket set))

Yup, ready now!   these the right little girls for the scene?  They seem a little light.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2588 on: September 19, 2006, 05:36:22 pm »
JBB:
%% Funny, but it's like me an' TERRY are communicatin' by teloopathy. Oh Terry, I know about JAMMY PANTS an' I forgive ya Friend. We both made mistakes an' said things we didn't mean. I didn't mean ta marry Bun-een! Ya know how it is, one minute you're feelin' yer best friend's a bottle of Sheep Pee whiskey an the next thing yer wakin' up in a motel bed with some hessian harpy claimin' she's yer wife an' got the papers ta proove it!

Owl Olivia, addressing her husband:

** High there, Terry Cloth! Ummm... I think I can enlighten you some on the mistakes our lil' Butt Lotion mentioned above. I just happened to attend a business meeting in London with him, and let me tell you just this much: during the short time it lasted, your beloved JBB had an affair with a mop in our hotel, got hot and heavy with the Towel of London and made out with a Jet Rag on our way home. Rather tacky, ain't it? Oh well, just thought I oughta tell ya... **

** Ah, Jack! Was that you who called me earlier?? Sorry. I been rather busy. Preparing my new product-line, ya know. **

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2589 on: September 19, 2006, 05:57:56 pm »

** Commercial Break! ** Commercial Break! ** Commercial Break!  ** Commercial Break! ** 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 06:10:35 pm by Pipedream »