Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3108956 times)

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #8300 on: December 03, 2006, 01:23:32 am »
I couldn't resist this.
Click on the link and then scroll down to see the name of the village.   :laugh:   ;)  Cute!

http://www.thevillages.com/homes/vls/detail4.asp?vls=203056
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline synne

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8301 on: December 03, 2006, 02:50:34 am »
*SPOILER*

It was my intention to write a silly wedding ceremony, and I hope I succeeded.  Complete with blowing noses and fainting.

Ahhh - one  appropriate ceremony!, I knew you was not going let the girls miss the ceremony - private family ceremony

I missed all celebratory busy day here but found wonderful 3 chapters . They are like appetizers, making me hungry to know more about  our all adorable sex maniacs' destinies
Well ??? there is one person I would prefer to not hear about - Paula S. only " It doesn't feel right with her."
Lets see...

I can’t believe saga is ending, it doesn’t feel like that, more it feels like all those lively people (can’t even name them-characters) from Laramie are going forever to stay with us create their own never ending stories through the life. At least for quite a  while longer, which’s gonna be...so happy, happy :D :D
Thank you Louise for  healing the achy hearts after BBM.

Offline RonitR

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8302 on: December 03, 2006, 03:54:21 am »
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking here for quite some time and now that I saw you might have a re-read of the LS, I finally gathered up the courage to join, so I could have something to pass the time with, until I will be able to read Dupree's Choice.  :)
I hope you won't mind my mistakes in English too much, it's not my mother tongue after all.

Heya Lhuthiel,

Greetings from another non- english speaker. Nice to have you aboard.

I speak Hungarian, and am pretty fluent in Hebrew , too.

I can't wait for Dupree's choice, either. Of course, I just don't see why he actually has to make a choice.... until he does, Louise will probably continue writing.. ;)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #8303 on: December 03, 2006, 04:28:13 am »
I just got to say, souxi, that your posts are so entertaining and really help brighten my day.  I have to say I always agree with everything you say, too.

Awwwwwwww Christie, thank you hun. Mwahhhhhhhh. :-* :-* *sniff*. Me and June dont mean to get carried away, it,s just that we get overexcited, dont we June? ;D ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #8304 on: December 03, 2006, 04:31:37 am »
Mornin peeps, mornin twinnie. What a bloody orrible day it is today. Peeing with rain, gales...bloody orrible it is. >:( I,m gonna sit here and think about what our boys are finally gettin up too. to brighten the day up. Mind you, if I do that, I shant be capable of doing much else because I shall wander around in a dazed state all day lol. Which, thinking about it, is pretty normal for me these days lol. ;D I blame Louise entirely for that of course.  ;) ;) ;) ;D

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #8305 on: December 03, 2006, 04:56:09 am »
Ahhh - one  appropriate ceremony!, I knew you was not going let the girls miss the ceremony - private family ceremony

I missed all celebratory busy day here but found wonderful 3 chapters . They are like appetizers, making me hungry to know more about  our all adorable sex maniacs' destinies
Well ??? there is one person I would prefer to not hear about - Paula S. only " It doesn't feel right with her."
Lets see...

I can’t believe saga is ending, it doesn’t feel like that, more it feels like all those lively people (can’t even name them-characters) from Laramie are going forever to stay with us create their own never ending stories through the life. At least for quite a  while longer, which’s gonna be...so happy, happy :D :D
Thank you Louise for  healing the achy hearts after BBM.

Maybe we should rename the saga Desperate Ranch Hands or Lost (and Found!)
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #8306 on: December 03, 2006, 05:18:32 am »
"And now what, what do I do now? Dupree rubbed himself raw with the washcloth as he puzzled over what to do about Nick, his surprising declaration at the car, the passionate lovemaking... the intense emotions and physical sensations... He sagged against the dripping wall of the shower, overwhelmed."

Interesting situation with Dupree and Nick. Jeremy is still in the midst of coming to terms with his sexuality and the affect of his intense sexual experiences with Nick. He is far too emotionally up in the air to deal with Nick's declaration of falling in love in addition to this and he is also in no state to decide his attitude towards women on the basis of his forthcoming date. The physical has galloped miles ahead if the emotional. Just my opinion.

He needs time out in a big way but will he get it?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 05:42:06 am by magicmountain »
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #8307 on: December 03, 2006, 06:17:22 am »
Awwwwwwww Christie, thank you hun. Mwahhhhhhhh. :-* :-* *sniff*. Me and June dont mean to get carried away, it,s just that we get overexcited, dont we June? ;D ;)

Mornin twinnie  :-*

Yeah ~ and I blame my overexcitement entirely on you!!!  :P  ;)  ;)

Nothing in my inbox.....no dreams then eh??  ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #8308 on: December 03, 2006, 07:00:58 am »
And it's bloody horrible weather here too  :(  Stormy and cold, YUCK!!  SO.....I think I'm off to "Anything Goes" now..... ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 07:10:36 am by Bigheart »

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #8309 on: December 03, 2006, 07:01:35 am »
Mornin twinnie  :-*

Yeah ~ and I blame my overexcitement entirely on you!!!  :P  ;)  ;)

Nothing in my inbox.....no dreams then eh??  ;D

Moi? What do I do then? I,m a good girl I am.  ;) ;) ;D