Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3169625 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #3510 on: September 06, 2006, 10:08:58 am »
Hi everyone. I,ve posted on LJ a lot so I thought I,d start here too. This is a brilliant story Louise..trouble is, it stops me from sleeping sometimes. ;) You write some HOT stuff!! :o :o I love some of the artwork too. Whoever does that is very talented. I hope to be around for a while and look forward to more hot stuff. ;) ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3511 on: September 06, 2006, 10:16:52 am »
Hi everyone. I,ve posted on LJ a lot so I thought I,d start here too. This is a brilliant story Louise..trouble is, it stops me from sleeping sometimes. ;) You write some HOT stuff!! :o :o I love some of the artwork too. Whoever does that is very talented. I hope to be around for a while and look forward to more hot stuff. ;) ;)

Hi Souxi,

I recognize your name from LJ. Welcome...glad to have you here. This is a fun group. I think you read other stories, too, right? (Like mine, hint hint). We have a fanfic forum here at bettermost with links and discussion for a large number of fics...and the list is growing daily.

Take care and have fun here,

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3512 on: September 06, 2006, 10:38:39 am »
Hi Souxi,

I recognize your name from LJ. Welcome...glad to have you here. This is a fun group. I think you read other stories, too, right? (Like mine, hint hint). We have a fanfic forum here at bettermost with links and discussion for a large number of fics...and the list is growing daily.

Take care and have fun here,

Leslie

Hi Leslie, yes I certainly do read your stories..I love the nipple ring lol...in fact I wouldnt mind having a tweak of that...gently of course. ;) ;) ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3513 on: September 06, 2006, 11:33:38 am »
Welcome to Bettermost Souxi ..  :)

I have read some of your comments on LJ.
Glad to hear you like some of the photo art work.
Nice avatar too!  ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3514 on: September 06, 2006, 11:58:35 am »
Welcome to Bettermost Souxi ..  :)

I have read some of your comments on LJ.
Glad to hear you like some of the photo art work.
Nice avatar too!  ;)

Ahhhh from reading through all the posts I see your the photo lady Lucise. There are some seriously HOT pics around here...phew! :o :o One thing I wanted to ask, how do I put a picture as a signature under my type please? I,ve got some hot ones, lol, and I,d like one as a siggy instead of a blank space.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #3515 on: September 06, 2006, 12:05:58 pm »
Hey there souxi! Really good to see you here!!
You finally came out from under that icy shower eh?? LOL! *WINK*
Will I ever get to hear about those...unmentionable super HOT E&E dreams?? Haha, LOL!
Look forward to that siggy picture!  ;)  ;D

:)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3516 on: September 06, 2006, 12:22:21 pm »
Ahhhh from reading through all the posts I see your the photo lady Lucise. There are some seriously HOT pics around here...phew! :o :o One thing I wanted to ask, how do I put a picture as a signature under my type please? I,ve got some hot ones, lol, and I,d like one as a siggy instead of a blank space.

Hey Souxi,

Click the "Profile" button above,  go to the "Forum Profile Information" link on the left. Then go to the "Signature" section towards the bottom of the page.  If the image is online, you can add the image using the "img" tags around the URL or link in the signature text box.

I dont know if this makes any sense?  :)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3517 on: September 06, 2006, 12:28:36 pm »
Hey Souxi,

Click the "Profile" button above,  go to the "Forum Profile Information" link on the left. Then go to the "Signature" section towards the bottom of the page.  If the image is online, you can add the image using the "img" tags around the URL or link in the signature text box.

I dont know if this makes any sense?  :)

Ermmmmmmmmm yes kind of lol. I did all that. I had an empty siggy box and two boxes that I could put web addys/urls in. Do I type something in the siggy box or one of the web boxes? if that makes sense. Sorry to be dim lol I,ve never done this before.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3518 on: September 06, 2006, 12:41:10 pm »
Ermmmmmmmmm yes kind of lol. I did all that. I had an empty siggy box and two boxes that I could put web addys/urls in. Do I type something in the siggy box or one of the web boxes? if that makes sense. Sorry to be dim lol I,ve never done this before.

In the signature box is where you enter the image link and tags..  For example:

[ img ] TheLinkGoesHere [ /img ]

Note that there should be no spaces between the img tags and the square brackets..
Try that .. :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #3519 on: September 06, 2006, 12:49:56 pm »
Wow!  I go have my stitches out and look what happens!

Welcome souxi, and littleguitar!  I have been warned by a couple of other readers that they are "catching up and will be joining the forum soon" because they don't want to be tempted by spoilers.  So our little family, cozy as it has been, is expanding.  And I am just grinning stupidly with pleasure.

For any of you who have been out the wide world of the BBM fandom and run across some controversy or criticism of my work, however, the readers who have stuck with the 4 1/3 volumes so far feel very differently about Ennis finding his new sexual horizons and indulging in what they call "soft play."  I have had a HUGE lot of positive feedback, and a little pleading from readers to go further with Ennis's adventuring.  If it were Ellery and a different partner that might be believable, but as it stands at the moment, I think we've gone about as far into kinky as it's going to get.  However, it would seem that post-shooting-contest-sex is a new horizon which is entirely in Ennis's purview.

I am cooking my dinner and winding down and here should be another chapter up after I get that underway.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”