Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 812670 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #1340 on: April 26, 2009, 12:35:30 am »
it's disgusting!! did you see that room!!?

You mean the one covered in urine and feces? Yup!! :P :P :P

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1341 on: April 26, 2009, 12:37:29 am »
That little black dog Diego is sooooooooo cute!!! :-*

She said he's part Pomeranian. I think he might also be Pekingese too. He looks like a Peekapom.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1342 on: April 26, 2009, 12:50:52 am »
I crate trained Cody and for the most part it is very effective. Just as long as you start it when they are a pup. It seems to have worked with these dogs too though, and they were adults. It is a VERY effective way to house train a puppy. Cody caught on very quickly. Dogs will not soil their bed and if you keep the crate small enough they will hold it in. But you must not allow them to hold it in for too long.

injest

« Reply #1343 on: April 26, 2009, 12:53:19 am »
I crate trained Cody and for the most part it is very effective. Just as long as you start it when they are a pup. It seems to have worked with these dogs too though, and they were adults. It is a VERY effective way to house train a puppy. Cody caught on very quickly. Dogs will not soil their bed and if you keep the crate small enough they will hold it in. But you must not allow them to hold it in for too long.

no...just like if you let the litterbox get too dirty...animals try to be clean but they can't help it if you dont' do your part.

even horses have 'toilet' areas in their pastures..

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1344 on: April 26, 2009, 01:01:31 am »
Cody was let out regularly while he was crate trained. The beauty of the crate was he never learned to associate the house with a place to potty. He would go straight from the crate to the outside and he pottied out there. When Cody got bigger, I bought a bigger crate.

He still has his crate and he loves it. He only goes in there if he wants too. The crate training ended several years ago. But dogs are den animals and they love a private and secure place they can retreat to if necessary. I have found Cody in his crate many times if I happen to be gone during a thunderstorm. He feels safe in there. But! If I'm home and there is a thunderstorm he's either on my lap or pressed snuggly against me on the couch! He HATES HATES HATES thunderstorms.

injest

« Reply #1345 on: April 26, 2009, 08:05:28 am »
Cody was let out regularly while he was crate trained. The beauty of the crate was he never learned to associate the house with a place to potty. He would go straight from the crate to the outside and he pottied out there. When Cody got bigger, I bought a bigger crate.

He still has his crate and he loves it. He only goes in there if he wants too. The crate training ended several years ago. But dogs are den animals and they love a private and secure place they can retreat to if necessary. I have found Cody in his crate many times if I happen to be gone during a thunderstorm. He feels safe in there. But! If I'm home and there is a thunderstorm he's either on my lap or pressed snuggly against me on the couch! He HATES HATES HATES thunderstorms.

does he go in there if he thinks he is in trouble or if you fuss at him??

injest

« Reply #1346 on: April 26, 2009, 08:39:39 pm »
where is everyone??!!

injest

« Reply #1347 on: April 26, 2009, 08:40:41 pm »
maybe David is standing me up to pay me back for missing last week!!

she is SCARED of that dive...but she did it!! I gotta give her props!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1348 on: April 26, 2009, 08:46:17 pm »
No, I'm watching it! I didn't think you were online.

Keisha and Jen are having problems! *evil laugh*

Karma is a BEEEYOTCH! :P

injest

« Reply #1349 on: April 26, 2009, 08:52:03 pm »
No, I'm watching it! I didn't think you were online.

Keisha and Jen are having problems! *evil laugh*

Karma is a BEEEYOTCH! :P

yep. I DO kinda feel sorry for her but on the other hand.....after the way she laughed at Luke...