Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2188602 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2040 on: October 20, 2007, 01:18:30 am »

Watching the show tonight and thinking of you sweet boy, the first seance is starting now so I'm gonna go snuggle up with my sweetie and watch  ;) Sweet dreams and good weekend darlin  :-*
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2041 on: October 20, 2007, 05:10:05 am »
ahh miss yvette is in your most haunted too? i rememberr her fondly from when i was a kid in the programme blue peter

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #2042 on: October 20, 2007, 09:33:11 pm »

This is a great idea David..Glad to hear more about you, and your home.  We have a lot of covered
bridges here in Oregon too.  I think they are a very interesting throw back to old times.  They are
beautiful as well.  Look forward to your next post.   Great start to the new system.         :D         janice

Beautiful mind

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2043 on: October 20, 2007, 11:10:25 pm »
David,

Apparently Janice read your introduction to your blog too. Your description of Indiana makes me want to visit. It sounds beautiful. Most beauty in any state is found far from the interstates. To me there is nothing more boring than an interstate. I think that is one reason I hate driving so much. I've often thought that I should plan more interesting routes and maybe I would like it better.

Jack

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #2044 on: October 20, 2007, 11:15:25 pm »

Watching the show tonight and thinking of you sweet boy, the first seance is starting now so I'm gonna go snuggle up with my sweetie and watch  ;) Sweet dreams and good weekend darlin  :-*
What a great house or hotel, whichever one it is. I love places like that. What network does the show you are talking about come on?

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2045 on: October 20, 2007, 11:37:31 pm »
What a great house or hotel, whichever one it is. I love places like that. What network does the show you are talking about come on?

The show is called Most Haunted, it is a BBC product and most of the shows take place in England but this summer they have been visiting places in the US.  This is the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose California and aired October 19.  A few weeks ago they were investigating Eastern State Penitentary in Philadelphia.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #2046 on: October 21, 2007, 03:18:36 pm »
The show is called Most Haunted, it is a BBC product and most of the shows take place in England but this summer they have been visiting places in the US.  This is the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose California and aired October 19.  A few weeks ago they were investigating Eastern State Penitentary in Philadelphia.

Oh yeah, I have heard of the Winchester Mystery House before. I either read about it on the web or saw something about it on TV. I need to add that to my list of places I want to see when I go back to visit California again. I love shows like that. I will have to see if I can find it here. All I have found so far is "America's Haunted Houses"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2047 on: October 21, 2007, 03:46:25 pm »
Oh yeah, I have heard of the Winchester Mystery House before. I either read about it on the web or saw something about it on TV. I need to add that to my list of places I want to see when I go back to visit California again. I love shows like that. I will have to see if I can find it here. All I have found so far is "America's Haunted Houses"

Hi Jack!  :D

Thanks for your compliments on my blog. I appreciate it very much!  :D

Most Haunted is shown each Friday at 10:00 pm ET on the Travel Channel. Sometimes they will air additional episodes at various times throughout the week, and since it's almost Halloween, they will probably show these extra episodes during the next week or two. I don't know for sure, but this is what they did last year. But MH is always on each Friday night. The Travel Channel will aso repeat the episode at 1:00 am and again on Saturday morning.  :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #2048 on: October 21, 2007, 04:54:30 pm »
Thanks for the information David  :) I will definitely write that down so I won't forget. Also, I know I have watched a show called Haunted Hotels or something like that and it is very good too. I think I have become a permanent visitor to your blog now  ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #2049 on: October 21, 2007, 04:58:52 pm »
Speaking of haunted places and old places, has anyone ever heard of Creepers. There is a book named that as well. These people are urban explorers and go into all these places that they are not supposed to go in. The book is good. Also, Jess, what they do is definitely illegal  ;)