Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2630140 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #3420 on: January 01, 2008, 09:39:52 pm »
Dare one ask in which denomination this asswipe poor, wounded soul is a minister?  :-\

Probably some primative, backwater, snake handlin, poison drinkin, roadside tabernacle he has built on his diddies land!
Where he is the grand high poobah of upper butt crack and can call all the shots himself. Kinda like our pal Fred Phelps.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3421 on: January 01, 2008, 11:08:09 pm »
He is the grand high poobah of upper butt crack.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #3422 on: January 02, 2008, 12:09:16 am »
Probably some primative, backwater, snake handlin, poison drinkin, roadside tabernacle he has built on his diddies land!
Where he is the grand high poobah of upper butt crack and can call all the shots himself. Kinda like our pal Fred Phelps.

A good time for me to renew my invition to everyone to join me for Fred Phelps funeral when it occures. if there is any way I can go to that I am.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

injest

« Reply #3423 on: January 02, 2008, 12:25:22 am »
A good time for me to renew my invition to everyone to join me for Fred Phelps funeral when it occures. if there is any way I can go to that I am.

but you won't hold up a sign saying he is going to hell....you will have some manners..and compassion

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #3424 on: January 02, 2008, 07:22:00 am »
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TRUMAN!!!!

You have truly been a very special friend to me in 2007 and I look forward to our friendship continuing in 2008.

Hey there, Jack!  I made your banner bigger for you!  I hope you don't mind - if you do, I'll change it back.  The trick is that when you click the button to to increase the font size (the A with an arrow), you also have to edit the "size=10pt" that it puts in the first set of brackets around your text - here I've increased it to 20pt.

Love you and Happy New Year!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #3425 on: January 02, 2008, 07:31:19 am »
but you won't hold up a sign saying he is going to hell....you will have some manners..and compassion

Count me in when and if the time comes.  I still think you attending Falwell's funeral and what you wrote in the guest book showed enormous compassion and well, simple class.  Unlike

Awesome, Richard - just plain awesome!!!  ;) :-* :laugh: :laugh:
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3426 on: January 02, 2008, 07:33:07 am »
That's what I say about yogurt. I mean, think about that word. Yo-gurt. Sounds like a burp from a sour stomach. Eeew.  :P

lmao!   that's toooo funny!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3427 on: January 02, 2008, 07:37:25 am »
The exchange seems to have run its course, but it has left me realizing that outside of this comfort zone I have here, part of an ever expanding one, there are still people out there who hate me. I can wear a poly- cotton blend when I debate them and they will never pick up on it. They choose to hate me and use the Bible as their ammunition.

I'm sorry that your new year started on a hateful note, Truman.  You deserved better than that.

Think of all the strides that people of color have made, yet there are many people who still hate them, just based on the color of their skin.

People are always going to hate and fear what is different.  It is his loss for hating you and not getting to know you for the great person that you are.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #3428 on: January 02, 2008, 08:48:51 am »

I actually work with one of these people. He just opened up a church one day...no credentials of any kind, just up and decided he needed to tell everyone else what to do (without making any changes in his OWN life of course) and set himself up as the 'preacher'. Doesn't even have an affiliation (Baptist, Methodist, etc) he just is.

::) ::) ::)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #3429 on: January 02, 2008, 08:55:24 am »

Well its good to see at least, you aren't bitter or anything.         :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

These people usually have one brain cell.  They have something that isnt too difficult for them to
focus it on..  And then they are off to the races...
The problem being, they seem to have magnets inside and draw all the other brainless boobs to them.
Pretty soon you have them creating a group of like and you cant say minded.. because they have no
minds, but like thinking clan members.  Then they start to intermarry and propagate, and dont see
a single thing wrong with that.   
       God save us from the reformed sinners.  They are the most dangerous of all.  Give me a good old
fashioned sinner any day...Now if I could just find one...I dont even know what that is...really

He seemed to be finding sin in peoples beds...He had not one word to say about rapist, or murderers, or
war mongers.  People that abuse or molest the aged or babies and children...Just homosexuals..
Truman you cant talk common sense to people like that..believe me I know.  It just doesnt penetrate...
Don't waste your precious time. 
       You are all going to be the blessed ones...he is sadly mistaken about the story and the book, by the lady with the dream fantasies.  She figures a dream is true if you put it in a book...bull shit........

Beautiful mind