Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 972900 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1500 on: April 28, 2007, 10:17:02 am »
Wow that looks great! Can I have some sweet tea too? I have ta go help a FRiend get his plumbing straightened out today, hopefully I'll learn sumthun about plumbing. It's been a hard winter here and a few of our pipes are cracked. Including the one leading from the hot tub! Shit, that's hard! I filled it all the way up and the water all ran out again!

Hey, Lee, hello and good mornin from Lee! Are you named after Robert E. Lee, same as I am? It's a southern thing, I guess. Say, isn't that sweet tea supposed to have milk in it??

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1501 on: April 28, 2007, 10:29:55 am »
Wow that looks great! Can I have some sweet tea too? I have ta go help a FRiend get his plumbing straightened out today, hopefully I'll learn sumthun about plumbing. It's been a hard winter here and a few of our pipes are cracked. Including the one leading from the hot tub! Shit, that's hard! I filled it all the way up and the water all ran out again!

Hey, Lee, hello and good mornin from Lee! Are you named after Robert E. Lee, same as I am? It's a southern thing, I guess. Say, isn't that sweet tea supposed to have milk in it??

G'mornin there Lee

Dunno - can bring ya some if'n ya like ...

2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #1502 on: April 28, 2007, 11:25:01 am »
Thank you, you are da Bomb!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1503 on: April 28, 2007, 11:51:57 am »
OK - took some scroungin, but here goes: biscuits & gravy

Sweet tea and coffee:

Just what I needed! ;D
Thanks!!!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1504 on: April 28, 2007, 11:54:27 am »

Hey Lee,
No, not after Robert E. Maybe i should tell people that though!
Ewwww NO! No milk in sweet tea. Maybe if you were having a cup of hot tea.
My Grandparents are Scottish and they have milk in their tea. But they have hot tea.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1505 on: April 28, 2007, 11:30:12 pm »
Hey there Jess - Guess what I'm doin tamarrow ...

hint: Bryan's not comin over...
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1506 on: April 28, 2007, 11:31:56 pm »
hmmm...well if Bryan is not coming I would guess you are NOT going to be working in your yard (which woulda been my first guess!)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1507 on: April 28, 2007, 11:37:44 pm »
hmmm...well if Bryan is not coming I would guess you are NOT going to be working in your yard (which woulda been my first guess!)

Yea well ya still didn't guess, now did ya?

I'll be goin ta Bryan's place. He's been lookin around fer a place ta help me acquire a cowboy hat and he found a place near his ... They're closin shop - sellin everythin at mark-down prices. He said they were sellin shirts & hats (hope ta get me some belt, maybe some boots too).

So, a major shoppin adventure tamarrow - won't be online quite as much.

injest

« Reply #1508 on: April 28, 2007, 11:41:06 pm »
Yea well ya still didn't guess, now did ya?

I'll be goin ta Bryan's place. He's been lookin around fer a place ta help me acquire a cowboy hat and he found a place near his ... They're closin shop - sellin everythin at mark-down prices. He said they were sellin shirts & hats (hope ta get me some belt, maybe some boots too).

So, a major shoppin adventure tamarrow - won't be online quite as much.

How exciting!! Are you gonna get a felt, straw or casual hat?? I am looking forward to seeing what you get!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1509 on: April 28, 2007, 11:48:42 pm »
How exciting!! Are you gonna get a felt, straw or casual hat?? I am looking forward to seeing what you get!

Resistol

Could just go ta Mark's Work Wearhouse ta get a 15$ straw hat, but it's likely ta be one size fits all. Since I got me a small head, I can't just pick just any hat - one a the reason I NEVER wear baseball caps - they always look way too large on me.

I'm thinkin a youngish Ennis hat - the other kind's (later Ennis) too much like the hats my dad wore.