Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961405 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1530 on: April 29, 2007, 08:16:41 am »
OOOO!!
you got "Sink the BISMARK!" ??

Course I do, but I don't have time right now! Doin PRE-1950 music right now!

I had a CONFESSION!!

Confession alone don't make it real - the man's a known liar - and attention grabber!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1531 on: April 29, 2007, 08:23:32 am »
you quit sassing me!

I thought "Sink the Bismark" WAS pre 50s...

jeez!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1532 on: April 29, 2007, 08:35:56 am »
you quit sassing me!

I thought "Sink the Bismark" WAS pre 50s...

jeez!

Sink the Bismark - by Johnny Horton, hit the pop charts on March 13 1960, reached #3 during it's 18 week run on the charts - finding exactly what date it peaked would take a little more time, but it's doable!

That kinda information I have available at my fingertip in a matter a moments (cause I'm properly organized on such matters)

Next question ...
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1533 on: April 29, 2007, 08:39:47 am »
I am gonna leave you to it....need to get something done...if I can stay out of bed (cause that is where I want to be!)  :laugh:

bye

xx

(have fun shopping if I don't see you before then!)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1534 on: April 29, 2007, 05:12:19 pm »
Wasn't sure where we talked about this, but ... didn't find a hat ta my satisfaction - they were pretty well all dark - except fer the straw ("When we get ta drinkin & talkin") variety. Bought a pair a boots - found em unexpetedly comf'table - and a belt - both light coloured.

Please note - the three first tulips are already showin (in the flowerbed closest to the sidewalk)

injest

« Reply #1535 on: April 29, 2007, 05:26:07 pm »
oooo!

NICE!!

Them is some cowboy boots!!!

Great job there! I am impressed...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #1536 on: April 29, 2007, 05:33:13 pm »
Beaudacious boots! Not too fancy, not too plain...just right!!  8) Hope you find a hat to your liking so you can be a cool Brokie dude from top to bottom! Would love to see a photo of you in them!! (You wouldn't even have to be naked and beating on shirts with a stick to make me very happy!!)

Question: On the name of this fine establishment, to what does the word studs refer to? I know what spurs are, but studs I'm not sure of!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

injest

« Reply #1537 on: April 29, 2007, 05:37:49 pm »
now Lee...you know what a stud is!

stud = stallions, hunky men...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1538 on: April 29, 2007, 05:41:02 pm »
Beaudacious boots! Not too fancy, not too plain...just right!!  8) Hope you find a hat to your liking so you can be a cool Brokie dude from top to bottom! Would love to see a photo of you in them!! (You wouldn't even have to be naked and beating on shirts with a stick to make me very happy!!)

Question: On the name of this fine establishment, to what does the word studs refer to? I know what spurs are, but studs I'm not sure of!!

1- I'd have ta have someone take the picture fer me - don't (think I) have an automatic on my camera. Bryan won't be over fer prob'ly another 2 weeks.

2- The name a this bar and grill is a slam dunk rip off of a series a calenders (3 years worth) who's photos I was featurin fer well over a month on the cowboy picture thread around the new year.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #1539 on: April 29, 2007, 06:43:35 pm »
now Lee...you know what a stud is!

stud = stallions, hunky men...

No!! I thot you were referring to those things that stand 18 inches apace holdin up my roof!!

So, then, the spurs are...what? Or who?? Are they those things that jingle and jounce when men walk around or...??? (I'm afraid to even imagine!!)
"chewing gum and duct tape"