Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 972396 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1880 on: May 17, 2007, 06:57:54 pm »
(pickin up on the conversation I didn't have time fer this mornin)

So how come ya came online so late last night? Got some other cyber friends on the sideline? hunh?

And tanight's yer 'goin ta town' night, ain't it? How long before ya ditch me tanight?

317 back

What? Ditch you? I would NEVER!!

:laugh:

I have 45 minutes! then I am off!

Last night I was out working the garden. My mother came over to give me her critique of it and get some vegetables out of it! Left with four grocery bags full to bursting with stuff. (She really was good last night. Only made one tacky comment! LOL!)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1881 on: May 17, 2007, 07:01:32 pm »
What? Ditch you? I would NEVER!!

:laugh:

I have 45 minutes! then I am off!

Last night I was out working the garden. My mother came over to give me her critique of it and get some vegetables out of it! Left with four grocery bags full to bursting with stuff. (She really was good last night. Only made one tacky comment! LOL!)

Such a pleasant mum! Well ya prob'ly got rid of a lot a that crappy turnip greens ya got growin outta yer ying yang. She sacrificed herself! Nice!

45 minutes - then post on - non stop!

315 back
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1882 on: May 17, 2007, 07:04:15 pm »
dang, There has been two police officers shot this afternoon over in Henderson County. Domestic dispute of course...

another got shot and is in critical condition.

that is sad...always hate to see police get killed.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1883 on: May 17, 2007, 07:11:12 pm »
I heard it was a real pain to try to straighten it out when that happens to you.

The credit card company being good or bad about it?

Do you know if it is just the credit card or is it more than that?
Right now it seems like that is all. I have an alert on my credit reports so they can stop it if any one tries to open a new account. Ya have to pay a fee to have your credit monitored incase they do anything with your existing cards.
The credit card company called me. They are being very helpful.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1884 on: May 17, 2007, 07:12:16 pm »
dang, There has been two police officers shot this afternoon over in Henderson County. Domestic dispute of course...

another got shot and is in critical condition.

that is sad...always hate to see police get killed.

Yup! Yer right!

But it's also part & parcel of the job. Like being in the army, the chance is always there ... specially in certain societies.
A couple a years ago, there were 5 RCMP's shot dead in one real unfortunate situation out in Alberta. Worse case in Canadian history!

2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1885 on: May 17, 2007, 07:13:12 pm »
Right now it seems like that is all. I have an alert on my credit reports so they can stop it if any one tries to open a new account. Ya have to pay a fee to have your credit monitored incase they do anything with your existing cards.
The credit card company called me. They are being very helpful.

well that is good...if any part of this can be called good!

injest

« Reply #1886 on: May 17, 2007, 07:15:05 pm »
Yup! Yer right!

But it's also part & parcel of the job. Like being in the army, the chance is always there ... specially in certain societies.
A couple a years ago, there were 5 RCMP's shot dead in one real unfortunate situation out in Alberta. Worse case in Canadian history!

and it always seems to be those domestic things that end so badly.

What have ya'll been doing all day? Did school go ok, Roland?

(I forgot what you do for a living Lee)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1887 on: May 17, 2007, 07:19:34 pm »
and it always seems to be those domestic things that end so badly.

What have ya'll been doing all day? Did school go ok, Roland?

(I forgot what you do for a living Lee)

School's school

The good class was bad taday & the bad class was bad.

Had the grades 4 played a game with their home room teacher & teacher's aid participating - it was a blast!

Don't remember Lee ever sayin what he does fer a living except it's office work - Boy's online ALL the time during the day!

injest

« Reply #1888 on: May 17, 2007, 07:30:54 pm »
School's school

The good class was bad taday & the bad class was bad.

Had the grades 4 played a game with their home room teacher & teacher's aid participating - it was a blast!

Don't remember Lee ever sayin what he does fer a living except it's office work - Boy's online ALL the time during the day!

Lee, you be careful! I know someone that lost their job like that!  :laugh: :laugh:

well, At least one class went well. How many days til summer vacation?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1889 on: May 17, 2007, 07:45:09 pm »
Lee, you be careful! I know someone that lost their job like that!  :laugh: :laugh:

well, At least one class went well. How many days til summer vacation?

Somebody said 30 days left taday!

Been out looking at the plants - found a really pretty Iris - took a few pics so I'll be posting a pic a day until the weekend!

Now I gotta resize em, photobucket em and post em. May take as much as 10 minutes!

347 back