Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 972793 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1960 on: May 19, 2007, 09:08:50 pm »
I am kinda in the mood for a movie. You think I could talk all these boys into watching Fried Green Tomatoes with me??  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1961 on: May 19, 2007, 09:18:58 pm »
I am kinda in the mood for a movie. You think I could talk all these boys into watching Fried Green Tomatoes with me??  :laugh: :laugh:

I've seen that movie a long time ago - just couldn't get into it - not my kinda movies.

Couldn't understand why it got so much attention.

274 back
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1962 on: May 19, 2007, 09:21:41 pm »
it is definitely a chick flick.. and they said no!  >:( >:(

so I suggested Steel Magnolias....and they shot THAT down TOO!

mean people!

whatevas!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1963 on: May 19, 2007, 09:22:56 pm »
Well I'm gonna go watch a few episodes a WKRP in Cincinnati.

Likely ta go ta bed wothin the hour.

Bonsoir - Hope Garry shows up. I like reading yer conversations in the middle a the night (or in the mornin, when I sleep in! - beyond 5 AM  :laugh: )

272 back
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1964 on: May 19, 2007, 09:24:00 pm »
bonsoir, Roland....til tomorrow!

sweet dreams!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1965 on: May 20, 2007, 05:56:33 am »
Good Mornin BetterMostians!!

Mornin is breakin all over the eastern seaboard, all the way inland ta Toronto. It's promissing ta be another gorgeous (though cool) sunny day. And it's Sunday - a day a rest - a day ta take yer time & appreciate life's little special perks.

Jess did that in the store yesterday, but - the store being what it is, that post's already burried 5 pages back on a thread that's 1 600 pages long  :o - So I'm reposting it here! Enjoy!

ok

this is living in the country:

A fledgling mockingbird sitting on a fence, full of himself cause he has caught a bug, his sister sitting a foot away trying to figure out how to steal that bug. Mother and father birds sitting in the boughs watching and singing....one flying across to sit on the exhaust of the tractor for a closer look.

Walking across a field knee high in grass, with a friendly horse walking beside you; not because she has to...there is no halter...but because she wants to be with you...scaring up a pair of rabbits. A sudden explosion in the grass in front of you as they tear away, white tails flashing as they dive for the next pasture over and hiding in the grass (thinking you don't know they are there in that little tuft)

A dead bird on the fence....bugs busily going about the cleanup job nature has given them.

A dog freshly shorn of his long hair stretched out on the pavement, soaking in the sun; encouraging us to slow down and just be.

A baby horse (looking a little ragged with its soft-as-cotton baby fuzz rubbed off here and there to show the silky fur underneath) curiously nibbling on your clothes as you rub its soft neck and momma horse pressing close wanting her tummy scratched; scooting away suddenly as the more dominant mare comes up for her scratch.

A mother horse gently grooming a baby not her own, tender and affectionate.

The sound of horses hooves in a trailer. The sound of a truck and trailer crossing the grate. The soft sound of horses grazing.

A frog taking a shortcut down the slap MIDDLE of the barn aisle....careless of horse's hooves or people.

A short haired dog with a bad leg crouched by a wall staring intently but patiently at  a hole in the wall; trying to outwait a mouse.

injest

« Reply #1966 on: May 20, 2007, 09:10:01 am »
HEY!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you cross poster!

Good morning, Roland....when is Bryan coming? Can I get some pancakes?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1967 on: May 20, 2007, 09:16:10 am »
Good mornin little lady - where are ya gonna post #14 000 ?

Be right back with those pancakes.

267 back

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1968 on: May 20, 2007, 09:20:15 am »
Bryan didn't say when he'd be over ... he's been in early lately cause he was alone (I think) what with Evan being on the other side of the world. Or maybe he just had plans fer stuff to do in the afternoon. Either way - he didn't say when he'd be over - hasn't called since Friday when he said he's come over on Sunday.

Oh BTW, here are yer pancakes - bon appétit

266 back

injest

« Reply #1969 on: May 20, 2007, 09:21:57 am »
Well I suppose in the Store...but if I had known you would like that post there so much, I woulda saved it and used IT for my 14000!

:laugh: :laugh:

not sure I have anything much to say this morning!