Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961415 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2640 on: June 23, 2007, 08:04:49 pm »
Hey there Lee - Right nice a you ta stop by on a Saturday.

Been gardening with Bryan for the better part of 8 hours!!!

Also got plans in place for the Alberta trip next month.

216 back
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2641 on: June 23, 2007, 08:05:54 pm »
Hey there Lee - Right nice a you ta stop by on a Saturday.

Been gardening with Bryan for the better part of 8 hours!!!

Also got plans in place for the Alberta trip next month.

216 back
Lord Sheriff, you are gonna sleep good tonight!
I'd have to be loadin up on the Advil if I was gardening for 8hrs straight! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2642 on: June 23, 2007, 08:15:27 pm »
Lord Sheriff, you are gonna sleep good tonight!
I'd have to be loadin up on the Advil if I was gardening for 8hrs straight! LOL

Awright, I didn't exactly work for 8 hours, Bryan worked for practically 8 hours. I cleaned 2 weeks worth a dishes, prepared lunch for both of us, was his go-to-man, on occasion, and I did some gardening.

Got a lot a sun - will no doubt burn! And the empty flowerbed's taking shape ... and the yellow iris patch has been removed. Think there was something like 40 - 50 plants in that (less than) a square yard/metre area. Will be puttin 10 a the more mature iris plants in the newest/refurbished flowerbed, with the younger plants being moved to a new temporary area near the fence in the back (tomorrow's plans.)
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2643 on: June 23, 2007, 08:30:45 pm »
Yea I knew you were talkin bout Don

Don't like eggplant - can't stand the texture.

Evan's still weak - lost some weight, but he appears to be gradually getting better. You know Bryan & Evan are heading for Australia next month. Sydney mostly, then North. They're leaving on the 18th of July. Evan will be hitting the big 5 - 0 during this trip, and Bryan will be reaching 45!

I will warn Jocelyn!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Bryan doesn't look 45 at all...

injest

« Reply #2644 on: June 23, 2007, 08:32:32 pm »
Awright, I didn't exactly work for 8 hours, Bryan worked for practically 8 hours. I cleaned 2 weeks worth a dishes, prepared lunch for both of us, was his go-to-man, on occasion, and I did some gardening.

Got a lot a sun - will no doubt burn! And the empty flowerbed's taking shape ... and the yellow iris patch has been removed. Think there was something like 40 - 50 plants in that (less than) a square yard/metre area. Will be puttin 10 a the more mature iris plants in the newest/refurbished flowerbed, with the younger plants being moved to a new temporary area near the fence in the back (tomorrow's plans.)

I was thinking that was probably the case!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2645 on: June 23, 2007, 08:39:56 pm »
Don't mean I did nothin.

For example, I hardly posted all day long, and I didn't take a nap, so I've been busy - Roland pace busy, not Bryan pace busy!

injest

« Reply #2646 on: June 23, 2007, 08:53:56 pm »
Don't mean I did nothin.

For example, I hardly posted all day long, and I didn't take a nap, so I've been busy - Roland pace busy, not Bryan pace busy!

I know!! I am just teasing you!

*Jess controlling herself and not teasing Roland anymore for now!!*

;D ;D ;D

injest

« Reply #2647 on: June 23, 2007, 09:19:58 pm »
but hey!! where are the pictures??

huh??

show us!!

(Lee have you seen Roland's friend? He is cute as a button!)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2648 on: June 23, 2007, 09:25:28 pm »
show what - pictures a the work that was done today?

The refurbished flowerbed doesn't yet have the iris (That's tomorrow's job - along with planting the 30 ta 40 additional roots in the back). Plus 'just-moved' plants rarely look good!

Took a bunch a pictures yesterday (before I mowed the lawn) - guess I could post a few.

Bryan trimed a lot a the herbs I photographed yesterday - they look better in yesterday's pictures.

injest

« Reply #2649 on: June 23, 2007, 09:33:48 pm »
show what - pictures a the work that was done today?

The refurbished flowerbed doesn't yet have the iris (That's tomorrow's job - along with planting the 30 ta 40 additional roots in the back). Plus 'just-moved' plants rarely look good!

Took a bunch a pictures yesterday (before I mowed the lawn) - guess I could post a few.

Bryan trimed a lot a the herbs I photographed yesterday - they look better in yesterday's pictures.

you didn't take any pics of Bryan working hard? I like the 'work in progress' pics you posted...like when he was doing the tomatoes!!