Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961330 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2680 on: June 28, 2007, 07:18:43 am »
Good mornin BetterMostians. Cool this mornin just 18*C (64*F) Gonna reach just 25 (77) and it ain't humid. Some neighbouring cities are telling folks not ta water their lawns so there is a bit of a dry spell happenin - didn't get the expected rain (heavy at times) and thunderstorms yesterday! Left the bedroom window open (something I don't ever normally do) and slept till near 5 this AM  :o

Am about a half hour behing schedule, but who cares? Was told the meetin'll start over an hour later than when I usually get to work.

Andy's here with his quirky little smirk. Y'all have yerself a lovely day.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2681 on: June 28, 2007, 07:41:59 am »
Andy's here with his quirky little smirk
Quirky? I prefer sexy!! LOL :laugh:

Hope you have a good day Sheriff! I'm glad it's going to be a little cooler for you! I imagine you guys aren't used to that kind of heat up there.
It's still hot here in the upper 30'sC (90's F). Humid and sticky! The japenese beatles are eating my Roses, Crepe Myrtles and Magnolia's! I sure hopr they're gone soon! They can take the mosquito's with them!!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2682 on: June 28, 2007, 08:04:27 am »
Bonjour Lee Hope you have yourself a fulfilling day ... and here's wishing you better results battling those japanese bugs.

Hey Jess - see you're online. Sorry about not being more present yesterday - finished my game this morning. When staying online became impossible yesterday, I stopped trying.
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2683 on: June 28, 2007, 08:06:39 am »
Good morning, Sheriff and Lee!!

Roland I have a news scroll on my screen and there was a headline "Sheriff finds woman dead in her home"

My very first thought??

"Poor Roland! I would hate to have to see somethin.....wait! They are not talking about ROLAND..."

Jeez!  ::) ::)

(how embarrassing...I have got to stop spending so much time here...)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2684 on: June 28, 2007, 08:13:58 am »

Roland I have a news scroll on my screen and there was a headline "Sheriff finds woman dead in her home"

My very first thought??

"Poor Roland! I would hate to have to see somethin.....wait! They are not talking about ROLAND..."

Well in this case you'd be right - It ain't me.

Have you been reading 'out how some mods want ta be called sheriff? I realized that that described my job here near a year ago when I became moderator of 'Anything Goes' and nobody seemed to mind it then: they all thought it was sorta cute. Problem is, we prob'ly don't need 16 sheriffs in the town a BetterMost! (though I remember a certain Bryan who tried ta pass himself off as a deputy sheriff!)

184 back

injest

« Reply #2685 on: June 28, 2007, 08:21:09 am »
Well in this case you'd be right - It ain't me.

Have you been reading 'out how some mods want ta be called sheriff? I realized that that described my job here near a year ago when I became moderator of 'Anything Goes' and nobody seemed to mind it then: they all thought it was sorta cute. Problem is, we prob'ly don't need 16 sheriffs in the town a BetterMost! (though I remember a certain Bryan who tried ta pass himself off as a deputy sheriff!)

184 back

Sheriff?

There can be only ONE!!

(well, Bryan is your right hand man there.... ;) )

let him be the deputy (honorary of course!)  :laugh:

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2686 on: June 28, 2007, 04:39:36 pm »
Oh by the way, been home 90 minutes and haven't yet said:

Yee Haw!!!
Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2687 on: June 28, 2007, 04:51:17 pm »

My very first thought??

ROFLMAO!!!
That sounds like somthing I would do!!!
I have been watching the news and when they talk about a Sheriff I always think of my favorite one!
LOL!! Oh thanks Jess, I needed a good belly laugh and that gave me one! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2688 on: June 28, 2007, 04:59:59 pm »

injest

« Reply #2689 on: June 28, 2007, 07:18:47 pm »
Oh by the way, been home 90 minutes and haven't yet said:

Yee Haw!!!
Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

I was fixin to say WHERE YOU AT!!

but THERE you are!!

Congratulations!! off for the summer...then ONE more fall...ONE more winter....and ONE more spring.....and....

and

and

IT'S OVER!!

YAY!!