Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961402 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2760 on: July 03, 2007, 08:45:21 pm »
That wasn't there this mornin ... Got no idea what was intended by silly & bizarre (the angels? maybe - or Kerry's Komedy Klub? or for that matter David 2 000 post club? or maybe the vladamir thread?)

Anyways I'm not talking to you!

108 back
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2761 on: July 03, 2007, 09:06:19 pm »
That wasn't there this mornin ... Got no idea what was intended by silly & bizarre (the angels? maybe - or Kerry's Komedy Klub? or for that matter David 2 000 post club? or maybe the vladamir thread?)

Anyways I'm not talking to you!

108 back

FOR HOW LONG!!??

Is Bryan gonna come talk to me??

Janice was smart!  :( :( :(

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2762 on: July 03, 2007, 09:10:20 pm »
Silly!

I'm kidding
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2763 on: July 03, 2007, 09:18:21 pm »
Silly!

I'm kidding

*WHEW!*

so Bryans was the first one?? I only liked it because the background was darker.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2764 on: July 03, 2007, 09:22:44 pm »
You're the one who's always saying you like my pictures - I know I'm no expert, and that Bryan's really good. Ain't no way I'm goin to be angry cause you all realise I'm not special in my photography! (even though, in the case a that flower, I like mine better)

And by the way - most of the times, Bryan selected the plants too, and in many, many cases, he decided where to place em in the yard. So it's his yard more'n mine - I'm just the caretaker ... I water em.

injest

« Reply #2765 on: July 03, 2007, 09:26:11 pm »
You're the one who's always saying you like my pictures - I know I'm no expert, and that Bryan's really good. Ain't no way I'm goin to be angry cause you all realise I'm not special in my photography! (even though, in the case a that flower, I like mine better)

And by the way - most of the times, Bryan selected the plants too, and in many, many cases, he decided where to place em in the yard. So it's his yard more'n mine - I'm just the caretaker ... I water em.

now you stop that!

Look at my avator! I have never had one before....and I love that picture so much I saved it to MY computer! and the one of the whole bed with that incredible light?? and all those vibrant colors??

and I know you work that yard too! so you just calm down!

{{Roland}}

Offline fritzkep

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2766 on: July 03, 2007, 10:01:12 pm »
Hey Jess!

Happy 4th of July!

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

injest

« Reply #2767 on: July 03, 2007, 10:56:00 pm »
Hey Jess!

Happy 4th of July!

Hey, Fritz!!

Happy 4th to you and the Spruceman!! How are you two these days? I have seen you around but havent' had a chance to say hi!

injest

« Reply #2768 on: July 03, 2007, 11:13:39 pm »
I saw some pics of you at the BBQ in Colorado but none of Earl...was he being camera shy or did you slip the leash and go all that way by yourself??

there is another guy on here that works in the airport....he is catching a lot of flack from all the restrictions...is work crazy for you too?

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2769 on: July 03, 2007, 11:16:11 pm »
Hey Sheriff!
Hey Jess!
I'm gonna be away for a few days but wanted to stop in and say C-ya!!
I'll miss you guys!
Oh, BTW, I posted my pic on the what do we look like page so if ya wanna see the mug it's there!
Have a great 4Th Jess!
alk to you when I get back Sheriff!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"