Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3174830 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #4870 on: December 17, 2009, 12:50:49 pm »
Back in the days of the Brokeback premiere and subsequent awards season I thought Jake and Anne Hathaway looked like the perfect couple. Back then Anne was with her con man SO, and once she got away from him, Jake was involved with Reese. But now I guess they both are unattached (? - I don't follow all the gossip) *and* they've just made a movie together with lots of love scenes....

Interesting possiblities IMO.  ;D

Since they were in Brothers together, I'm hoping he and Natalie Portman will get back together  ;D ...except she has a boyfriend.  :P

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4871 on: December 17, 2009, 12:56:29 pm »

See.....? That just goes to show Anne is perfect (if she's really single now that is).

I can't believe I'm caring about this, but.... well....  :P 

Brothers was filming nearly two years ago.... While the new Jake/Anne film that I can't even remember the name of was filmed just last month, I think. That's how movie stars hook up, after all? 

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #4872 on: December 17, 2009, 01:14:03 pm »

See.....? That just goes to show Anne is perfect (if she's really single now that is).

I can't believe I'm caring about this, but.... well....  :P 

Brothers was filming nearly two years ago...

Yeah, but since it's been released, they had to do press junkets together.  ;D

While the new Jake/Anne film that I can't even remember the name of was filmed just last month, I think. That's how movie stars hook up, after all? 

Yeah, I can't remember the name of it either, but it should be a fun reunion for them.

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4873 on: December 17, 2009, 01:20:59 pm »
Yeah, but since it's been released, they had to do press junkets together.  ;D

I know, but there haven't been many of those press happenings, have there - as far as I've been able to see from my limited gossip-ogling, except from the premiere there's been next to nothing going on with them together. Now Tobey M. is nominated for a Golden Globe but neither the film nor Jake (nor Natalie? - I have to check) were nominated so they won't be doing the awards cycle either.

BTW, I read your comments on Brothers over in the movie thread. From your comments it sounds pretty much like the Danish origina, which I've seen

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #4874 on: December 17, 2009, 09:46:08 pm »
I think it speaks to the times and which we live: We don't join up with one another, like we think they used to, we just dance.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #4875 on: December 18, 2009, 12:33:59 am »
I think it speaks to the times and which we live: We don't join up with one another, like we think they used to, we just dance.

Im sorry.  I dont know what this mean?

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4876 on: December 18, 2009, 01:00:47 pm »
Anne Hathaway: Digging on Jake Gyllenhaal?
Though she’s officially dating struggling actor Adam Shulman, Anne Hathaway may have a hankering for newly-single Jake Gyllenhaal.

According to a report, the “Princess Diaries” babe and the “Prince of Persia: Sands of Time” hunk have grown super-close while filming “Love and Other Drugs” together.

An inside source told press, “Jake and Anne get along like a house on fire.  They’ve become extremely close. Jake feels he can talk to Anne about anything, including his struggles with Reese. She’s been his shoulder to cry on and a great listener.”

But Jake’s recent split with Ms. Witherspoon may be a symptom of his attraction to Miss Hathaway.  “Anne was deeply shocked when Jake dumped Reese.  She thinks Jake is so sweet. Who knows where this could lead?”

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/anne-hathaway-digging-on-jake-gyllenhaal-213379/

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #4877 on: December 18, 2009, 08:45:05 pm »
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/anne-hathaway-digging-on-jake-gyllenhaal-213379/

Jake dumped Reese?   :o  That would be very interesting if true.  I thought it was mutual or that she dumped him.

Well, good for Anne, but I don't want her to be the 'transitional' woman.  ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4878 on: December 18, 2009, 10:34:08 pm »
So I read in this morning's newspaper that Jake made a list of the 15 most attractive Jewish men.

So did Harrison Ford and Daniel Radcliffe.

"Indiana Jones" and "Harry Potter" are Jewish? Who knew? Not me, that's for sure.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Happy Birthday Jake!
« Reply #4879 on: December 19, 2009, 09:56:08 am »
Happy Birhtday to Jake!

29 years!