Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3178635 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3390 on: November 23, 2007, 05:46:05 pm »

Like I said before, what is it that is wrong with her....?
And who would you pick instead of Reese?r?  Somebody better?

i am also not sure if he was too quick to judge either..Every case is different..My husband proposed to me after
only two weeks...Its just each case, of knowing or not knowing if it is right....

Beautiful mind

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3391 on: November 23, 2007, 06:46:17 pm »
Reese Witherspoon seems smart and positive.  She's certainly perky.  :)  I like her just fine. 

Milli, thanks for posting the City Slickers anime.  Amazing how much he looked like himself, even then. 

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3392 on: November 23, 2007, 06:48:38 pm »
Reese Witherspoon seems smart and positive.  She's certainly perky.  :)  I like her just fine. 

Milli, thanks for posting the City Slickers anime.  Amazing how much he looked like himself, even then.

That just strikes me as funny, in a good way...

8)

"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3393 on: November 23, 2007, 07:09:14 pm »
That just strikes me as funny, in a good way...

8)

I understand.  It's like that question, "Are we here yet?"  :)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3394 on: November 23, 2007, 10:27:02 pm »

Like I said before, what is it that is wrong with her....?
And who would you pick instead of Reese?r?  Somebody better?

i am also not sure if he was too quick to judge either..Every case is different..My husband proposed to me after
only two weeks...Its just each case, of knowing or not knowing if it is right....

I just don't particularly like her - don't like her acting (except in "Election," but my guess is that wasn't much of a stretch), don't like the roles she's played and how she's played them (and yes, that includes her Oscar-winning one), don't like her aura.  Never have.  I actually think Kirsten Dunst is probably a nicer person.

You have a point - it's not for any of us or anyone else to choose who Jake (or Heath - or anyone under the big blue sky) should or should not be with.  But I don't think any of us really presumes to do that here, do we?  We're just gossiping.  If we all worked in some big office somewhere (and wouldn't that be a gas???), and one of our beloved co-workers was seeing someone we didn't know very well and was very serious about her, wouldn't we all be throwing in our two cents about what we thought of her?  Come on!  It's all in good fun.

If he's with someone who makes him happy, I think that's great, regardless of what I think of her in my tiny little ignorart mind.

I often get the overwhelming feeling that many of these famous folks are fabulously unhappy (how's that for a little alliteration?).  I don't envy them a bit - if I were being stalked regularly by assholes with cameras and seeing my private life become a public commodity, I'd be fabulously unhappy, too.  That the two of them, separately and together, have kept their shit together through it all is admirable.  If they're in love, I hope it works out for them.
No more beans!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3395 on: November 25, 2007, 06:38:44 pm »
I have nothing against Reese and nothing against them being together (that is a huuugeee lie  ;D) and I still hope and believe the rumor is untrue. I think both of them have more common sense than to head into a marriage when she is just coming out of a divorce. Marriage is a risky proposition in Hollywood as it is and to jump into one under those circumstances is just plain ridiculous. I don't know much about Reese but from how Jake portrays himself he seems more mature than to rush into a marriange with a recently divorced co-star with small children whose needs need to come first. But I may be wrong.

And Janice, YES, I am holding out hope for myself. No, really.

O0

Heathen

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3396 on: November 25, 2007, 07:38:11 pm »
I also wonder where in the hell anyone would get such "information," even if it were true.  Being turned down for a proposal (or having to turn down someone you love) isn't something you'd share with a whole lot of people.  Or anyone.  Especially when you're kinda famous.  Sheesh.
No more beans!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3397 on: November 25, 2007, 09:51:37 pm »
And Janice, YES, I am holding out hope for myself. No, really.
=================

Ok then I will support you all the way honey..In every opportunity I get...I will let him know you might still be interested.
I could say there is this beautiful dark skinned girl that is possibly interested in you. So as not to seem too eager.....If you play your cards right..(meanng hm)  He might just have a chance....  And oh by the way, she is smart, well traveled, and a heck of an impromptu dancer   ;D

good luck with that....

Beautiful mind

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3398 on: November 26, 2007, 12:05:36 am »
Don't forget to give him my number...

Heathen

Offline chefjudy