Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3178750 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3810 on: April 01, 2008, 03:58:08 pm »
So begs the question, why on earth did he use a body double for the nude(lake jumping scene) in BBM ????  !!!!!!!!!!!

The rumor I heard said it had to do with his fear of heights, it had nothing to do with his (very good) looks.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3811 on: April 01, 2008, 03:58:38 pm »
He looks really good in the buff, nice ass, he must really be working out a lot.

Yeah, I didn't see the crutches anywhere in sight, either!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3812 on: April 01, 2008, 10:45:26 pm »
The rumor I heard said it had to do with his fear of heights, it had nothing to do with his (very good) looks.

He couldn't afford any injuries because he was soon to be filming ago-that's what I heard.

O0

Heathen

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3813 on: April 01, 2008, 10:48:51 pm »
Reese sure is one lucky gal...
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3814 on: April 02, 2008, 01:15:55 pm »
He couldn't afford any injuries because he was soon to be filming ago-that's what I heard.

O0

Neither guy had to do the stunt. Both men could have used stuntmen. No one would want to endanger their stars. It looks like Heath was quite fearless regarding lots of things, he chose to do the stunt himself, he didn't have to.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3815 on: April 02, 2008, 02:07:28 pm »
Six pack or no six pack abs, Jake is still hot.  We don't want our expectations to be too unrealistic.  :D By the way, that's an interesting website, Nutmeg Guy. http://Http://hunkspedia.websiteko.com/2008/04/01/ is being added as a favorite as I might want to check it out weekly.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3816 on: April 02, 2008, 02:40:46 pm »
I thought he had left the set for two weeks to attend to a personal matter, and so they used a body double for that scene and the one where he's looking into the lake shirtless while wearing his hat.

In any event, where's the drooling smilie?  Though I've never had any doubt that the stuff inside the clothes is as good as the stuff outside of them.

No more beans!

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3817 on: April 02, 2008, 02:43:40 pm »
I thought he had left the set for two weeks to attend to a personal matter, and so they used a body double for that scene and the one where he's looking into the lake shirtless while wearing his hat.

In any event, where's the drooling smilie?  Though I've never had any doubt that the stuff inside the clothes is as good as the stuff outside of them.

No, no Jake was there, but chose to "sit it out"... Heath's words! ;)

As for the lack of six pack, i like his body the way it is right now. I'm not a six pac fan to be honest!  ;D

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #3818 on: April 02, 2008, 03:08:32 pm »
This from Ohlalala Blog site

JAKE GYLLENHAAL TAKES A BREAK IN CABO SAN LUCAS

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese left Los Angeles for a little break in Cabo San Lucas ... while picking some magazines for the flight at the airport, for some reason, they didn't pick the current and very good issue of Angelino .... Jake is still having a trouble moving around but things are getting better. Images source

Posted at 12:46 PM in Jake Gyllenhaal | Permalink
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3819 on: April 02, 2008, 03:38:12 pm »
Ooh.  On the crutches, he doesn't tower over her.  Much less unsettling.

(What IS his penchant for dating tiny little mini-people, anyway?  Did I mention I loathed those girls in college who ended up with the super-tall, super-hot basketball players?  The important thing is I'm not bitter...)
No more beans!