Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489670 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
I didn't get that! I thought the invitiation was to anyobdy whio had the free time, not just raunchy free time! Have to keep my raunch sharpened...

Not even PG13: has everyone seen littledarlin's tagline?:
"we can hug on novermber, caress and nice oak"

I love it...

My Canadian friend, ben, used to be a graffiti artist, and his friends thought he was weird, so they called him "twistedude," so he started calling himself "twist"--his tag (click to you know).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 05:34:59 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

rtprod

Should we offer free sandwiches?

Matchmaker?

rt

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Who me? I thought we already had one of those. I prefer free agentry, since things are pretty nailed down in my "real" life, what's left of it after Brokeback got me good.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

rtprod

Letting folks know it is an NC-17 rated chat  

Not sure if Phil had this in mind guys, but we definitely need a little outlet for the red-light stuff...  and late night sandwich munchies...  

mandy, nicole, leslie, sheyne and 'course, little d, i know you're with me on this one...  ;)

(and to everyone else as well!)  ;D

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Hell yes, I'm with you on this one!!!  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Sheyne, congrats - I can't believe you can even look good in the dorky grad hat!  Not fair  :P

Will is absolutely adorable - he has an intelligent face and like Mandy said - looks just like his mama!  Bet he was super proud to watch you get your degree.

Thanks both y'all!  *blushes* That hat was pretty ridiiculous..  a mortar-board, I think they call it.  Either way the dang thing kept slipping off my head!!

Hopefully we can all hook up a bit later for a decent chat!  ;D
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

hello?

rtprod

Guys, I'm goin' out to dinner with a friend for his b-day, and then taking him to a club for drinks, etc...

Miss me, will you?   Feel like I should give you guys my cell just in case...  Will check in LATE so I expect updates or at least good nights...

mandy--keep the raunch alive!

little d--  ;)

rt

dmmb_Mandy

RT - the raunhc just isn't the same withotu you. darn you!  ;) we will miss you indeed. i will try my bestest to keep it alive but i'm kind of drunk so i cant make ayn promises. darn english professors and their drinks and their discourses. and i haven't slept since saturday nigth - fucking papers - so i may dose off at some point.

some advice!!!: no sleep + no food + lots of drinks = bad

is anyone here with me?? bandon? (with an r but I forgot), nicole? sheyne? leslie? julie? juan?
..?>

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good

Yeah, we need rt for the raunch..

I'm here Mandy... we can soldier on without him I guess...  :-*
Chut up!