Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489741 times)

dmmb_Mandy

oh oh sheyne, what were we sayinhg about me + you + jake + tent?

rtprod

will miss ya too, mandy and sheyne, but the b-day boy is HOT (still no sub for little d tho) so i'll take a pic and upload later for you all-nighters....   :o

rt

dmmb_Mandy

i dunno about a second allnighter , but i am feeling quirte energetic now, so who knows. HAVE FUN with your bday BOY!  :D bye hun  :-*

EnnisDelMar

::) ...anyway take a pic of him while he's wasted and one before lol

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Yes please..  Visual images are always a bonus.  ;D  And if you could include YOURSELF in one, that'd be nice too..  need to feed some fantasies..  ::)
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
oh oh sheyne, what were we sayinhg about me + you + jake + tent?

Ahhh yes, the Mandy-Jake-Tent-Me scenario...

*escapes to pure pleasure*

Well I think it starts with you and me depositing him on his back and removing his shirt.  We take one side of his body each and go nuts with tongues and lips...

Next?
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
::) ...anyway take a pic of him while he's wasted and one before lol

Hi Brandon... nice to see ya, sweetie..   :-*
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

You too. I think I'm gonna see a movie with my friend tonight, has anyone seen 'Slither'? I need to get away from Brokeback for a day.

dmmb_Mandy

yes, pics , pics, pics-a-plenty!

well, next I think his pants have to go, and then your shirt  ;) *ponders what will we done with te exposed parts *  :D

If you're in the mood for stupid funny, slither might do the trick. i havent seen it tho

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
No, sorry.  Never even heard of Slither..  but we get movies MONTHS after you guys do in the states.  Heck some of them we don't get at all...
Chut up!