Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489650 times)

dmmb_Mandy

I'm in Newfoundland Leslie, so I'm always a weird half-hour off from everyone. It's 10:30 pm here, so I guess that's 2.5 hours later than you?

dmmb_Mandy

I'm the only one on this thread, (all I find is a few leftover bearns!!) so this is just "thinking out loud" but I'd like to ask a question and the answer might get NC-17 rated, so I'll do it here. The question is, why don't young people have sex any more? It seems like all the young women I work with don't even date, the young hot men are just slaving over their drafting boards at all hours of the day and night, even on weekends, and the men who seem to be gay are basically sexless. In movies like Pride and Prejudice you have to wait until the very end of the movie just to get a small glimpse of a kiss! And even BBM is pretty tame, the short story was more graphic. Fortunately I'm married and can get it anytime I want, and I hurt for all the Ennises who are letting their lives go by without enjoying what is a very primal source of joy. Are you youngsters afraid of getting hurt, too anxious to take a risk, or do you just not know what you're missing? It baffles me.

Front: Well, I can only speak for myself, and I get plenty a'lovin'  ;D I can't get enough!  I bet you're all shocked!  :laugh:

EnnisDelMar

I'm gonna go work out on the treadmill (and no that isn't a code name for jack off lol) I'll bb in a while to get the raunchy started.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I'm in Newfoundland Leslie, so I'm always a weird half-hour off from everyone. It's 10:30 pm here, so I guess that's 2.5 hours later than you?

Where did that half hour come from? How bizarre!!

My husband is trying to read one of my stories out loud...let me tell you, it ain't a pretty audio-sound--he' killimg me here.
He keeps calling Ennis --- Innis
omighod
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Don't spoil our mental images, Brandon!!!

We'd prefer to think you were workin up a sweat in a different way..  lol
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Sounds good Brandon, seeya then. Actually I'm gonna go watch House with my friends that are here, so I'll be back in a little under an hour.

Sheyne - well, how about we picture Brandon on the treadmill naked, that hot enough for ya?  ;)

Leslie - LOL! My BF says Ennis wrong all the time and I HATE it! he constantly says EEnis, but I think he does it purposely. and I have no clue where the half hour came from, us Newfies are weird, lol!

Talk to y'all soon  :-*

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
- well, how about we picture Brandon on the treadmill naked, that hot enough for ya?  ;)

<splashes cold water on myself>    Geez!  did it just get hot in here?    ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
David, ya joinin' us? We have some dirty fun chat goin' here, ain't quite got started yet...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
*pictures Brandon naked on treadmill*

I'll be back in 15 minutes...

*mops sweat from brow and retreats to private place*  lol...  ;D
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I'm crashing guys....luv t'stay up for all of ya but somethin' else is callin'....maybe tomorrow....

I do want to talk about dirty songs...maybe you could all research some lyrics b/w now and then.  :)

Leslie