Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3131703 times)

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4260 on: September 22, 2006, 10:32:19 am »
I just checked out the Holiday Inn in Riverton and they can even have their choice of pillows  ;D
But, what happened to that King size bed?!?  ;D

Oh it's there. Check out the photo gallery.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

yb

« Reply #4261 on: September 22, 2006, 10:35:59 am »
Hey! If you're letting us guide the plot, let me reiterate my request for a dance! I am dying to read your incredibly hot version of a lonnnnnng sloooooow dance between the boys. Whaddaya say? If you like stats, this chapter would be near the top!

Was there this request?  I love it, I think Ennis will only feel comfortable dancing with Ellery in the Red Stallion.  I'm thinking about the dance he had with Cassie, but he'll be totally different in his posture and expression when it's Ellery he's dancing with.  Will you do this, Louise?  If not in this book, perhaps the next one featuring The Red Stallion?

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4262 on: September 22, 2006, 10:59:45 am »
okay okay okay.

Update to "The Long Way Home"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/118368.html  "Chapter 59:  Absence"

Phew - it's warm in here!

Louise, that was just what we, ahem sorry, the boys needed. I really must stop reading updates at work. It's really not doing much for my productivity, and my colleagues must be wondering why my eyes keep glazing over!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4263 on: September 22, 2006, 11:07:32 am »
***SPOILER***
REALLLLLLLLY HOT Louise. Ennis is the sweetest, sexiest, hottest, most considerate lover ever!! Damn, am I glad it's pouring with rain here so I can go outside for a bit and really cool off....  ;D

I,ts pouring with rain here too June. I,ve just got home from picking my kids up from school. I,m like a drowned rat. I,m sat here with a nice cup of hot chocolate and I,ve just read that chapter. Needless to say I,ve warmed up considerably! :o :o :o

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4264 on: September 22, 2006, 11:18:37 am »
I,ts pouring with rain here too June. I,ve just got home from picking my kids up from school. I,m like a drowned rat. I,m sat here with a nice cup of hot chocolate and I,ve just read that chapter. Needless to say I,ve warmed up considerably! :o :o :o

Hee hee! I just made hot chocolate too!!  :)
I'm hoping we have a lot more 'gettin fancy' to look forward to at The Holiday Inn..... *looks at Louise and grins* *Louise looks back at me thinking, "damn June, aren't you ever satisfied??!"*  ;D

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4265 on: September 22, 2006, 11:28:28 am »
Satsified? nooooooooooooo can never get enough of our boys LOL. Had a thought whilst I was sitting here drinking my choccy. Wonder if they have a jacuzzi in that hotel? That would be soooooooo nice and relaxing wouldnt it? And water supports your body very well, so he wouldnt, erm strain anything lol. Then maybe Ennis could give him a nice gentle all over body massage with those nice strong hands of his. yummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
« Reply #4266 on: September 22, 2006, 11:35:46 am »
Louise, I'm rereading Taking Chances and I just noticed that you have Wes and Edna married for forty years.  That surprised me.  Wes and Edna don't seem like people in their sixties.  Late forties or early fifties, maybe.  And if Wes is that old, Ellery OUGHT to be worried about him retiring soon!
Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #4267 on: September 22, 2006, 12:03:38 pm »
I,m from the UK Christie, where bouts are you from then? Always nice to meet a fellow Brit. I,ts peeing with rain here at the moment. Apparantly we are getting the remenants of hurricaine george I think..wonderful, so I,d like some "action" today please to warm things up a bit Louise? Poor Ennis..his eyesight will start going funny if he doesnt get some soon lol. And you know what will happen to him if he keeps playing with it dont you? He,ll go blind. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi souxi

Its always nice to say hello to another brit and Laramie Saga fan!   :)  I'm from Liverpool, where are you from?

Its actually been quite nice here the last couple of days, but its been dull today.  You never know where you are with the British weather.  ::)

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #4268 on: September 22, 2006, 12:10:20 pm »
Satsified? nooooooooooooo can never get enough of our boys LOL. Had a thought whilst I was sitting here drinking my choccy. Wonder if they have a jacuzzi in that hotel? That would be soooooooo nice and relaxing wouldnt it? And water supports your body very well, so he wouldnt, erm strain anything lol. Then maybe Ennis could give him a nice gentle all over body massage with those nice strong hands of his. yummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

I think that is an excellent thought....keep it, and hopefully Louise will somehow work that into the next chapter.  I mean, you're only thinking that because you worry about Ellery and his sore body and only want to make sure he gets better, dont you? I mean, there's no other reason you'd be mentioning that is there?  nothing sexual or anything..... ;)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4269 on: September 22, 2006, 12:12:03 pm »
Louise, I'm rereading Taking Chances and I just noticed that you have Wes and Edna married for forty years.  That surprised me.  Wes and Edna don't seem like people in their sixties.  Late forties or early fifties, maybe.  And if Wes is that old, Ellery OUGHT to be worried about him retiring soon!

Childhood sweethearts, Lori.  People got married young back in those days.  If they got married even at the respectable age of 18 Wes would still only be 58.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”