Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2196630 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2170 on: November 27, 2007, 06:46:51 pm »
What's your nephew doing while you guys are eradicating dirt and vermin?

I was wondering the same thing Shasta - YUCK! You're a better person han me David - I would gave given him a kick in the balls and have him do it - or scare the shit outta him by telling his Mum.

PS - the laughin in those clips are infectious!!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2171 on: November 27, 2007, 08:15:34 pm »
I was wondering the same thing Shasta - YUCK! You're a better person han me David - I would gave given him a kick in the balls and have him do it - or scare the shit outta him by telling his Mum.

PS - the laughin in those clips are infectious!!!!

haha. If you liked those Kelda, I posted a whole bunch of them in my "mini forum". Nine of them so far, I think.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,15207.0.html

The Critter In The Sink is one of my favorites from Bob and Tom. I remember when they did it for the first time, and I just about wrecked my car on the way to work because I was laughing so hard. If you want to have a good laugh, be sure to listen to it! I love all those "Mr. Obvious" skits. They are always very funny.

Bob and Tom have lost a little of their humor since they have gone national. They used to be just a local show here in Indianapolis, until a big network bought the show in the late 1990's I think. They still broadcast from Indianapolis, and they still write most of their skits, but they must conform to the big money now, and it has affected their shows just a little bit. Still, they are very funny and I continue to listen to them each morning during the week.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2172 on: November 27, 2007, 09:06:03 pm »
YAY!!!!!  :D  :D

Charlie Brown is on ABC!!! It's on right now. Charlie Brown's Christmas!! I'm gonna watch it!!  :D

I remember when I was little, they only played this once a year, and if you missed, well, BAD LUCK! But now they play these Christmas shows over and over again. So, if I keep my eyes open I can watch them many times between now and Christmas! YEE HAW!!!!  :D

I love all these Christmas shows; Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Santa Claus Comes To Town, Rudolph's Shiny New Year, Frosty The Snowman, and I even like some of the serious ones too like The Walton's Homecoming!

Oh, and The Preacher's Wife! Have you seen that one? If you haven't you should. It is a remake of the old 1940's movie The Bishop's Wife.

But enough of all that, because we are going to watch Charlie Brown!  :D

Bye ya'll!  ;)  :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2173 on: November 27, 2007, 09:09:51 pm »
Poor you! You gotta be TIRED!!! That made me tired just reading it. Or does cleaning invigorate you? Nice of Alex to help! What's your nephew doing while you guys are eradicating dirt and vermin? (How were the linens?) :o

That is really nice of ya'll -- he will be so happy. This can be his Christmas present!
  ;)

Hey Shasta!!  :D

What is he doing? His ass is HELPING!! haha. He doesn't get to go play for the day while we are up to our asses in dirt!

I shooed him out this morning for about an hour to go pick up some more cleaning supplies, and we got it all done, thank God. Next the fumigators come on Friday. I'll be very glad once this is all over with.  :P

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2174 on: November 28, 2007, 04:00:14 am »
I',m so glad that funk nastiness is over ya'll. And New York got rid of Mr. Wise tonight wihich is wone of my favorites. Pelase don't ask. It's all good, because The Entertainer iss till int he running. So it's all good in the long run,

Davdi  :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2175 on: November 28, 2007, 04:02:48 am »
Nighry Night everyone! Time to go beddy bye!

Where's that kissy icon thingy?> Oh htere it is!!

:-*  :-* {{{EVERYONE}}}

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2176 on: November 28, 2007, 04:06:42 am »
I',m so glad that funk nastiness is over ya'll. And New York got rid of Mr. Wise tonight wihich is wone of my favorites. Pelase don't ask. It's all good, because The Entertainer iss till int he running. So it's all good in the long run,

Davdi  :)

I see we're hitting the eggnog hard tonite .  :P  :laugh:

Oh never mind--he was just sleepy.  :-*
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2177 on: November 28, 2007, 04:26:18 am »
I didn't see it tonite. What was her reason for letting the Entertainer go? Who's left now? The last time I saw it -- Buddha, Mr. Wise, The E., Tailor Made, and Punk were left, I think. I like the E. too. He's hott. Is he the one she was dissin' cuz he still live with his moms? Or was that Mr. Wise? (The names she picked!)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2178 on: November 28, 2007, 04:27:24 am »
I see we're hitting the eggnog hard tonite .  :P  :laugh:

Oh never mind--he was just sleepy.  :-*

It isn't funny. And stop laughing!

Wecan't help ourselves!  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2179 on: November 28, 2007, 04:29:53 am »
I didn't see it tonite. What was her reason for letting the Entertainer go? Who's left now? The last time I saw it -- Buddha, Mr. Wise, The E., Tailor Made, and Punk were left, I think. I like the E. too. He's hott. Is he the one she was dissin' cuz he still live with his moms? Or was that Mr. Wise? (The names she picked!)

Did I say it? I said it incorrectly apparnetly. She let Mr. Wise go! She felt he wwas too invloved with his former gilrflriend, so she let hinm loose.
The Entertainer reamins on the show. I think he's sexy too!  :D

UI'm glad he's still in the show!

David.