Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2196552 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3420 on: December 31, 2008, 08:17:45 am »
I am going to get Mamma Mia tomorrow............and can someone tell me a good place to get computer desks and TV/stereo cabinets?

I would try the store.  ;D ;D ;D

jus' kiddin'....depends on how much you want to spend and whether you want stuff put together already or put it together yourself. Myself? I like shopping for stuff like that at second hand shops...sometimes you can find real bargains on some really great unique stuff.

injest

« Reply #3421 on: December 31, 2008, 08:18:31 am »
Yup! It sure was nominated for a Golden Globe!! You'll love it sweetie! I promise.

Oh! And by the way.... I have first dibs on Dominic Cooper! ;)

And a few of those cute Greek guys as well! ;)

God! What a hog! Save some for the rest of us!

injest

« Reply #3422 on: December 31, 2008, 08:21:56 am »
What does it mean? It means you will dance with me on New Year's Eve!! I think Greek men are sexy.

I very much love those Nordic European guys... Dutch, Danish, Swedish, German, Swiss.... you get the point. But for some reason I love those dark sexy Greek men too!

Will you be online tomorrow night Jack?

ok lets see...you like...blonde, brunette, Dutch, Danish, English, Swedish, German, Swiss, Aussie, American....

injest

« Reply #3423 on: December 31, 2008, 08:22:52 am »
If we want totally weird cds that go all over the place you can count on me...........this cd went from ac/dc to now somewhere over the rainbow.....yes I know I am weird.....I just have a wide variety of interests and cd mixeds.......LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jack's a music freak!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #3424 on: December 31, 2008, 10:19:08 am »
I got Mamma Mia for Christmas but aint watched it again yet.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3425 on: December 31, 2008, 10:54:30 am »
ok lets see...you like...blonde, brunette, Dutch, Danish, English, Swedish, German, Swiss, Aussie, American....

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

He's so picky!!! 
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3426 on: December 31, 2008, 10:59:06 am »
I got Mamma Mia for Christmas but aint watched it again yet.

I think I'm going to get it with some of my Christmas $$ after hearing how much David likes it. He's giving a money back guarantee, too.    ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3427 on: December 31, 2008, 01:03:12 pm »

Hey now don't forget Greek, Jess  ;) As I prepare for my date with David tonight  ;D as well as our annual New Year's Eve party!!!

injest

« Reply #3428 on: December 31, 2008, 05:32:14 pm »
Hey now don't forget Greek, Jess  ;) As I prepare for my date with David tonight  ;D as well as our annual New Year's Eve party!!!

well I didn't want to call too much attention to your little rendevous...you know how it is... ;) ;)

injest

« Reply #3429 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:57 pm »
I think I'm going to get it with some of my Christmas $$ after hearing how much David likes it. He's giving a money back guarantee, too.    ;D

I'm gonna go buy a BUNCH of movies and then tell David I didn't like them so he will pay for them (even if I LIKE them...I will just SAY I dont for the money!  ;D ;D )

ya'll dont' tell him though... >:(