Author Topic: What Do Your Bathroom Habits Say About You?  (Read 5564 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
What Do Your Bathroom Habits Say About You?
« on: November 26, 2006, 02:09:46 am »
God. Will there ever come a day when we stop embarrassing ourselves on here?

What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You

You are a giving soul. Way too giving in fact. You often get stuck doing the dirty work that no one else will do.

You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.

You are a little shy and easily embarrassed. You often wonder if you are normal.

In relationships, you are practical and realistic. You have a romantic side, but you only let it out when it's appropriate.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoyourbathroomhabitssayaboutyouquiz/
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: What Do Your Bathroom Habits Say About You?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 02:53:05 am »

You are very independent and self-centered. You don't solve other people's problems - and you don't expect them to solve yours.

Your idea of fashion is jeans and a t-shirt. Clean, if you're lucky.

You have the perfect blend of confidence and class. You're proud of who you are - but you don't broadcast it.

In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return.

" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 07:33:28 am »

You are a giving soul. Way too giving in fact. You often get stuck doing the dirty work that no one else will do.

You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.

You are a little shy and easily embarrassed. You often wonder if you are normal.

In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 10:44:16 pm »
This is an awful lot of information just from 3 little questions.  ::) :)

You are very independent and self-centered. You don't solve other people's problems - and you don't expect them to solve yours.

In relationships, you are practical and realistic. You have a romantic side, but you only let it out when it's appropriate.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 04:38:54 pm »

You are a very considerate person, but that doesn't mean you let people walk all over you.

Your look is put together, classic, and stylish. You always look fashionable without trying.

I thought that question about the stalls was interesting... Why do I always go to the one that's furthest from the entrance?? :-\

Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 04:48:02 pm »

You are a very considerate person, but that doesn't mean you let people walk all over you.

Hmmmm.  :-\ "Trendy clothes"? Me? I don't think so. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 05:18:30 pm »

I thought that question about the stalls was interesting... Why do I always go to the one that's furthest from the entrance?? :-\

I thought that question was a little interesting too.

I don't know about the rest of you, but with me I think it's one of those shy bladder situations.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

moremojo

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 07:39:08 pm »
Sounds like results I can live with:

Your idea of fashion is jeans and a t-shirt. Clean, if you're lucky.

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 04:24:43 am »

You are a very outgoing person. You are true to yourself, and you never hold back.

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 12:42:10 pm »

You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very [snappy  :-*] dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.

You have the perfect blend of confidence and class. You're proud of who you are - but you don't broadcast it.

No more beans!