Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 970578 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1360 on: April 12, 2007, 08:11:55 am »
Well I can be back again when y'all are gone (in 50 minutes) but the bell's about to ring just rang & I gotta go.

Tal ta y'all later - And thanks fer the visit.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1361 on: April 12, 2007, 08:17:34 am »
Well isn't that everyman' complaint when it comes to spring/summer/fall weather? It always seems like the rain comes on weekends! (of course, as a teacher, I don't like rain during a school day, as the kids have ta stay in all day - & they get restless)

SCOTT !!!!

Spill the juicies!!!

I saw a study once that in bigger metropolitan areas the smog encouraged rain on the weekends because it built up all week...

YEAH Scott!!

spill!

you know ya can't come up in here and be all mysterious right in front of us!! Take off that trench coat and hat and spill...(take off anything else you would like too  ;) )

:-X

injest

« Reply #1362 on: April 12, 2007, 08:18:45 am »
Well I can be back again when y'all are gone (in 50 minutes) but the bell's about to ring just rang & I gotta go.

Tal ta y'all later - And thanks fer the visit.

bye Roland!! Give em heck!!

have a good one!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1363 on: April 13, 2007, 07:09:48 am »
Good Mornin y'all

Another day and the weekend will be upon us! Yee haw!

Kitchen's open at the bar & grill fer all yer breakast needs.
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1364 on: April 13, 2007, 06:31:52 pm »
now where is Roland?? I am hungry

(Hungry Like the Wolf.... ;D)

thank you thank you!!

injest

« Reply #1365 on: April 13, 2007, 06:32:53 pm »
guess I COULD fly to RIO to eat on the beach..... ;D

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1366 on: April 13, 2007, 07:16:59 pm »
Good evenin Jess - Just woke up from a 2 hour nap, and I'm gonna get supper started.

How you feelin after nappin most a the day?

injest

« Reply #1367 on: April 13, 2007, 08:37:00 pm »
Good evenin Jess - Just woke up from a 2 hour nap, and I'm gonna get supper started.

How you feelin after nappin most a the day?

still feel a bit shaky...did eat something though so I think the worst is over...short but sharp!

:P

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1368 on: April 13, 2007, 08:40:24 pm »
Have you notived how the new vintage thread's gotten off the floor to a resounding success - People who hardly ever acknowlege checkin out the other picture threads have really been exhuberant 'bout the new thread!

Problem is, even though Dottie's found (and is sharing with me) a pretty decent site with a few more pics, I feel this subject may have a limited run!

injest

« Reply #1369 on: April 13, 2007, 08:42:54 pm »
Have you notived how the new vintage thread's gotten off the floor to a resounding success - People who hardly ever acknowlege checkin out the other picture threads have really been exhuberant 'bout the new thread!

Problem is, even though Dottie's found (and is sharing with me) a pretty decent site with a few more pics, I feel this subject may have a limited run!

yeah, I can imagine there is only so many pictures available...you did good with that one didn't you?

there is quite a bit of chatter in there...I was wondering when I looked if that was bothering you?? I know you have in the past said you didn't want a lot of chitchat...