Author Topic: Jake and Heath Together  (Read 72547 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Jake and Heath Together
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:02 pm »
You may well have hit the nail on  the head there Artiste. Although in public, Jake appears to be happy, especially with Reese, none of us know what he,s like in private do we? For all we know he could be in floods of tears every night. We,ll probably never know why he hasn,t said anything. No point obsessing over it. If he wants to say something he will, if he doesn,t then he won,t..........simple as that.

Offline optom3

« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2008, 02:38:53 pm »
You may well have hit the nail on  the head there Artiste. Although in public, Jake appears to be happy, especially with Reese, none of us know what he,s like in private do we? For all we know he could be in floods of tears every night. We,ll probably never know why he hasn,t said anything. No point obsessing over it. If he wants to say something he will, if he doesn,t then he won,t..........simple as that.

I wish I had your common sense.You are absoloutely right.I of all people should realise that how we portray ourselves is not always the true picture.On the outside I am happy mom, off to do things with the kids,play tennis etc etc.Underneath I am comming apart at the seams,swallowing anti depressants,and sleeping on a good night 3-4 hours, mass panic attacks,the whole shabang.
I think the phrase never judge a book by its cover is apt.Thanks to you and Artiste for your words of wisdom.Perhaps I should engage brain before opening mouth!!!!!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2008, 02:49:15 pm »
Heath and Jake video

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCQOD3qo1I[/youtube]

Thanks for this Elle!  It's very nice.  I just watched it here in my office (a nice little distraction here at work! ;) ).

I love this thread and all these old image of them together.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2008, 02:58:14 pm »
I wish I had your common sense.You are absolutely right.I of all people should realise that how we portray ourselves is not always the true picture.On the outside I am happy mom, off to do things with the kids,play tennis etc etc.Underneath I am comming apart at the seams,swallowing anti depressants,and sleeping on a good night 3-4 hours, mass panic attacks,the whole shabang.
I think the phrase never judge a book by its cover is apt.Thanks to you and Artiste for your words of wisdom.Perhaps I should engage brain before opening mouth!!!!!

Hey come on, don,t you beat yourself up ok? I,M  the one who should engage brain before opening gob round here lol.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I,m  just a down to earth no nonsense kind of gal lol. I,m sorry to hear your so unhappy, that,s no way to be. Silly question and if I,m being a nosey old bint tell me, but have you had any kind of counselling for your depression? I don,t know what,s causing it obviously and it,s none of my business, but you do sound as though your in a state.
((((((((((optom))))))))))))

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2008, 03:39:40 pm »
Heath and Jake video

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCQOD3qo1I[/youtube]

I'd also like to add... The shot in this montage showing the lakeside argument scene/set with the crew looking on is totally fascinating.

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2008, 05:01:51 pm »
I don't know why, but I love that last shot of the montage, with Heath on the sofa and Jake behind.  :)

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2008, 07:17:49 pm »
ah the teapot incident - i remember it well! What a fuss over nothing - it was nice to watch that again there - thanks!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2008, 08:09:48 pm »

I don't know why, but I love that last shot of the montage, with Heath on the sofa and Jake behind.  :)

Toronto Film Festival

Here's the full version of that nice sofa photo... this was posted way back on page 2 of this thread. 8)

Offline optom3

« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2008, 10:17:05 pm »
Hey come on, don,t you beat yourself up ok? I,M  the one who should engage brain before opening gob round here lol.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I,m  just a down to earth no nonsense kind of gal lol. I,m sorry to hear your so unhappy, that,s no way to be. Silly question and if I,m being a nosey old bint tell me, but have you had any kind of counselling for your depression? I don,t know what,s causing it obviously and it,s none of my business, but you do sound as though your in a state.
((((((((((optom))))))))))))

Lots of things causing it.All come to a head t once.Oldest son and all his problems,husband robbed at store at gunpoint,and regret over lost chances/love,brought to full realisation by BBM.So too much in too short space of time.Thankyou for asking.I have been back to psychiatrist,who has prescribed yet more meds.!!!!! I am going to rattle soon!!!!
Am off to psychologist next week as I am fed up with all the meds.I have done really well for nearly 30 years.But recently my carefully constructed facade has started to crumble.Anyway tomprrow is another day so here's hoping for some light.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2008, 11:57:49 pm »
Wow, optom!

I am praying for your husband, your son, you and everyone!!
For you all to be happy, safe, and more and more healthy with all the joys daily you all desire!!
Keep on track safe and laugh often too!!

Long to see you smiling with Jack and Ennis!!

Au revoir,
hugs!