Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain Craft Corner  (Read 96481 times)

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Brokeback Mountain Craft Corner
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2007, 09:19:38 am »
Yey! It worked .... I'm going to get some strange ... and slightly worried looks from my children the next time they go in the cupboard!

Toycoon ... how about a cut-out Jack and Ennis doll, with cut out clothes and accessories? (you know, the ones with the little tabs that you can fold over the doll).  Then I can dress them ..... or undress them!!!

Susie  
Anatomically correct of course!   :o

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2007, 11:32:08 am »
This is hilarious, Oscar.  I remember them things from my youth too.  Good work on the wording too!

Re attaching pdf files:  anyone can do it!!  As you are writing your post, look down at the lower left, where it says "More Options."  That's the key to attaching files (and several other interesting, fun things).  Happy attaching!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2007, 01:55:20 pm »
Re attaching pdf files:  anyone can do it!!  As you are writing your post, look down at the lower left, where it says "More Options."  That's the key to attaching files (and several other interesting, fun things). Happy attaching!

Thanks Miss Elle! Ya learn so much around here. Alwright craft lovers, here is the PDF file, in case it works better for y'all.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2007, 09:59:09 am »
Toycoon ... how about a cut-out Jack and Ennis doll, with cut out clothes and accessories? (you know, the ones with the little tabs that you can fold over the doll).  Then I can dress them ..... or undress them!!!

I think the paperdolls project sounds like a great one! I'll need some full length shots of Jack and Ennis standing facing forward. I could use everyone's help on this one for sure. Maybe the still of the two of them standing next to the truck would work.

Now Miss SusieBell, wouldn't you happen to have any pictures of the fellas without any clothes would ya?

Just email the jpegs to me at my address, if your there...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2007, 10:10:08 am »
Hey gang,
Here's your newest project. It's the first, unauthorized Brokeback Mountain Fold-In!

http://home.pacbell.net/toycoon/BMfold-in.jpg

Very clever!!!  Thanks, Toycoon.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 08:23:35 pm »
Thanks Susiebell,
Actually, that helps a lot! I'll have to cut and paste some to get the right view of Jake.
Any of you heathens got any naked pictures of Heath to contribute? Oilgun, that means you!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 08:45:32 pm »
Thanks Susiebell,
Actually, that helps a lot! I'll have to cut and paste some to get the right view of Jake.
Any of you heathens got any naked pictures of Heath to contribute? Oilgun, that means you!

Do you already have the candids snapped during the BBM cliff jumping scene?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2007, 09:56:28 pm »
Howdy folks,
Here's our first project, the 'BetterMost Beans' can label. I saw this idea at the Colorado BetterMost B-B-Q and it gave me the spark to create my own label for my collection of Brokeback junk! Now you can all have a can of genuine, swimming in tomato sauce, flatuence producin', Ennis loves 'em, BetterMost Beans! Just like Jack used to make!

http://home.pacbell.net/toycoon/Label.jpg

Just download the jpeg to your desktop and resize it to fit on a 15 oz. can of beans.
The label size should be approximately 4.18" X 10.0". Cut it out then glue or tape to a 15 oz. can. Enjoy!

Toycoon, this is amazing! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2007, 10:02:13 pm »
Front-ranger, yer so nasty, they outta change yer name to rump-ranger, with all yer crazy ideas!

Brokeback Mountain Grease recipe: Take 1 part sheep lanolin and 1 part mash whiskey and mix thoughly.
Spread liberally on any and all parts that lubricatin' for easy glidin'!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mvansand76

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2007, 07:02:20 am »
The fold-in is so cute!

Why oh why is my printer dying on me TODAY??  >:(