Author Topic: Animals In Our Lives  (Read 1006433 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Animals In Our Lives
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2007, 03:13:29 pm »

this is Suzy, 14 years old. She enjoys company, but she's doesn't like being picked up and cuddled.  She was the runt of the litter and she's always been small, but she's a sweetie.

Awww! Your cats are so cute! I especially like Suzy. She looks very much like Jess's cat. I love those cats with the rounded eartips. Very cute!  :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2007, 05:00:53 pm »
kitties - I LOOVVEEE kitties!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2007, 09:00:41 pm »
Our little dog Charlie adores Robby the bunny!  He licks his face and ears all the time.  Robby tolerates Charlie, poor thing!   

Susie

That's a VERY cute picture, Susie!!  :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2007, 09:50:42 pm »
My dog Cody.....

He's three now. This picture was taken last fall.  :D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2007, 08:04:17 am »
Our little dog Charlie adores Robby the bunny!  He licks his face and ears all the time.  Robby tolerates Charlie, poor thing!   

Susie

Oh, Charlie----u r soooooo cute. What a good boy! Tell Susie to give you a Scooby Treat!!

He must be such a sweetie, Susie! I'm afraid that my dogs would not treat a bunny so lovingly, some of them being "retrievers" and all. Unless they were raised up with them. Did Robby and Charlie grow up together?

My dog Cody.....

What a beautiful face and eyes---and this sounds weird, but he has a nicely shaped head, too. You know they look at those things in dog shows. Cody looks like he is into affection!! Lotsa kissin'!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2007, 04:50:28 pm »
Thanks Susie and Shasta for your compliments on my dog! Cody thanks you too!  :D

Cody is the sweetest, most affectionate dog I have ever owned. Or met. Everyone remarks about his friendly disposition. He adores people and he loves meeting them too. He likes to make new friends. But be warned... if you ever meet Cody in person, be prepared to get LOTS and LOTS of wet soggy kisses. He loves kissing people! He's very patient too, even with my cat. The cat will walk right up to him and hiss in his face for no reason at all. Or he will smack Cody across the face with his paw when Cody is laying there minding his own business. Cody will just sit there and take it. He does chase the cat sometimes, but the cat loves it.  :D

mvansand76

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2007, 11:05:51 am »

What a beautiful face and eyes---and this sounds weird, but he has a nicely shaped head, too. You know they look at those things in dog shows. Cody looks like he is into affection!! Lotsa kissin'!

Isn't he gorgeous? He gets a LOT OF love! You can just see that!  :D

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2007, 12:12:29 pm »
My dog Cody.....

Cody is beautiful.. I can tell he is well taking care of.  He looks like a wonderful, gentle dog to have as a pet.

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2007, 12:32:46 pm »
What a beautiful dog David!  He looks very sweet and gentle.   Dogs are my passion in life.  I've had dogs all my life and love all dogs - every one of them - purebred or mutts.  Currently I have a 5 1/2 year old Doberman Pinscher girl born on October 18, 2001 (hence my resident name - Dobie 1018), a 2 1/2 year old Basset Hound boy, and a 4 year old Basset Hound boy.  All my dogs are registered therapy dogs and we belong to our local therapy dog club.  Members of our group go to nursing homes, schools, rehab centers, hospitals, and we make appearances at special children's events or wherever we're requested.  It's very rewarding to see the happiness and joy my dogs bring to the faces of the handicapped, sick, ill or terminal patients, and the dogs love visiting with people too.  I also compete with my dogs in AKC obedience trials, which is also fun and is a wonderful way of bonding with your dog.  My Dobie has her first obedience title, and is struggling with getting her 2nd title. My dogs spend their weekdays  in my air-conditioned home lounging on the chairs and couches, listening to the TV while I'm at work, and they sleep in bed with me at night.    My dogs are my comfort, my protectors, my companions, my sanity, and my stress relievers.   I could not live without them!!!! 

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2007, 05:21:06 pm »
lets see some photos!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/