Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3701485 times)

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1000 on: August 21, 2006, 04:22:23 pm »
I really want to see The Order.

I am Catholic.  Thank goodness my priest does not look like Heath or I would spend a major amount of my time in confession. 
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1001 on: August 21, 2006, 06:27:10 pm »
Lucise - Two Hands came in the mail today. OOOOOOEEEEEEEEE! I'll watch your animated winking Heath from a few pages back and when I'm sufficiently hypnotized I'll go watch the movie!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1002 on: August 21, 2006, 06:30:28 pm »
Lucise - Two Hands came in the mail today. OOOOOOEEEEEEEEE! I'll watch your animated winking Heath from a few pages back and when I'm sufficiently hypnotized I'll go watch the movie!

;D

Enjoy the movie!!  Be sure to report back on what you thought of it.
I'm gonna get the movie too, along with Ned Kelly and..well, any other Heath movies I don't already own  ;)

For you:  :)

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1003 on: August 21, 2006, 06:35:12 pm »
Me too---I loved Stacy's other surf movie--Riding Giants---it is more a documentary type movie, with real interviews from Greg Noll and all the original BIG WAVE surfers back then, and NOW--it is a great visual and informational too to watch.

IF this does come together---It will be a great show!!  We can always hope!!

I saw Riding Giants, and really liked it, before I let my Net Flix expire but I don't think I realized it was Stacy's movie. I must have seen it before I saw Dogtown and therefore the name didn't mean anything to me. I was thinking more about Laird Hamilton at the time but I'm glad to know that Stacey was involved.You know good trivia, Ranchgal!

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1004 on: August 21, 2006, 06:45:26 pm »
Oooh! thank you, thank you!!! I may just stare at that and not watch the movie!!

I'm buying up Heath movies, too, because I wasted so much time not knowing who he was. Imagine that! I watched Ned Kelly last week. Be sure to read the factual stuff they put on the screen at the end of the movie. I was shocked.

I also just watched A Knight's Tale and it was soooo good. I didn't realize it wasn't going to be a period piece. That one is definitely a do-over.

I, too, really liked Heath in Monster's Ball. I doubt that I'll ever watch the whole thing again, but I will keep watching his part.

And I finally found animated Dogtown Heath. I wasn't sure what ranchgal was talking about at first. Thanks, Lucise!

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1005 on: August 21, 2006, 06:47:59 pm »

He looks nice with his hair back like that. Better than he looked at Thanksgiving dinner with Monroe and Alma.

(Sorry to be posting so many in a row. I just got home from work and getting my first look of the day.)

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1006 on: August 21, 2006, 06:56:10 pm »
Alone in the world ...

:'(

This picture goes perfectly with a short little story I just read last night. It was written by wildcolumbine and it's called "You Come Back". I'm going to print this out and keep it with the story. It's a perfect match.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 08:15:39 pm by tamarack »

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1007 on: August 21, 2006, 07:25:31 pm »
Thanks, Court, yes that one.  The first page?!  :)  Did anyone ever figure out how he's levitating in it?

IF you look close---his forward foot is actually touching on the outside of the tennis shoe--he is actually moving forward just not raising his feet very much--so just the one foot is actually levitated--the other is taking wieght on the side like he's either shuffling or going to step up or out of the way letting her go first, it is sort of an off balance position though isn't it---oh well, gives more reason to look at the picture longer! LOL ;)

OMG!!!! I LOVE that picture from the Order--with the sunflowers--LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Thank you CMR107 for reposting it, never tire of seeing it.
AND for the one with his leaf tatoo and the beginning of OLD MAN RIVER showing--never tire of those either---hhhmmmm  maybe it isn't just the pictures?? LOL
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 07:31:42 pm by ranchgal »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1008 on: August 21, 2006, 09:10:15 pm »
A Moment To Remember

Author: Trista Moss (Courtesy of: www.1lovepoems.com)

A place we go
to let us know
that our love is always true
and that we will never be blue.

A memory on the edge of time
A place where we are so sublime,
A distant dream on a midnights eve
somewhere far from acknowledged leaves.

A time in which we fell deeper in love
just like to turtle doves.
We sang our songs and gave our token
to remember one single moment.

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1009 on: August 22, 2006, 09:02:25 pm »
Well, I just watched Two Hands and it is one weird movie IMO. It is really hard to understand what they are saying a whole lot of the time because the accents are so thick. It isn't giving anything away to say that one of the characters is Jimmy's (Heath's) dead brother and that one of the best parts is a bank job gone awry. Heath is fine to look at, of course, and the coming attractions included The Brother's Grimm (which looks really good). That's about all there is to say about it. I can't imagine how bored I'd have to be to watch it again!