Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3772432 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5350 on: May 22, 2008, 07:03:26 am »

Nope, I hadn't. And I never would have watched it if not for Heath (after BBM). I don't like Billy Bob Thornton and I've never seen any film with him in it that I liked (to be fair, I haven't seen many films with BBT, but the ones I've seen I didn't like).

Yes, BBT is lost on me, too. Then there was the whole ridiculous marriage to Angelina Jolie with the vials of blood. Blech. And people know how I feel about HER! LOL

Her new movie, directed by Clint Eastwood (another director I think is vastly overrated) premiered in Cannes to lukewarm reviews, and apparently AJ is pretty awful. One reviewer said that she is turning into an actress who can only play Angelina Jolie. hahahaha...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5351 on: May 22, 2008, 09:54:28 am »
Yes, BBT is lost on me, too. Then there was the whole ridiculous marriage to Angelina Jolie with the vials of blood. Blech. And people know how I feel about HER! LOL

Her new movie, directed by Clint Eastwood (another director I think is vastly overrated) premiered in Cannes to lukewarm reviews, and apparently AJ is pretty awful. One reviewer said that she is turning into an actress who can only play Angelina Jolie. hahahaha...

L
The quote from the reviewer made me chuckle.
Thank goodness fro this slight sidetrack on the post.I really thought I was the only one who could not stand BBT.Every time I catch a glimpse of a movie with him in, he plays some really foul character that makes the hairs on my neck stand on end.In person he has pretty much the same effect on me.
There is something vaguely unsavoury about the man,which I can't put my finger on,but he gives me the creeps.It's a bit like art imitating life.
As for Angelina, the only good thing connected to her is Brad Pitt and I am beginning to have my doubts about him,as he has stayed with her so long.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5352 on: May 22, 2008, 09:58:58 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Another classic today

Lovely lovely, and what is even better I was sat, staring at it, with a bacon sandwich in one hand (apologies to vegetarians) and a coffee  in the other. the sun is out and so are the kids, breakfast doesn't get much better than that!!!!! Well barring the impossible of course.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5353 on: May 22, 2008, 04:14:36 pm »
I also felt ridiculous about my crush on Heath at my age ... going on-line to fan sites, hunting down photos.  I could just stare and stare at his face.  But it is what it is.

It's funny really as I managed to keep my crush pretty well under covers, until BBM. Then that was it,anyone who knows me,has some idea of the state of my infatuation with all things BBM and Heath.
Obviously they do not know the full extent as they would a) mainly not get it    b) have me certified.

Interestingly enough, the one person who does realise is my middle son. He keeps asking to watch it with me so that he can share what mummy is so nuts about.
As he is only 11 I figure he may have to wait a little while.
I showed him the trailer on you tube, and he seemed completely unperturbed.He is however the most  kind and completely non judgemental of all my 3 kids.
I also think he will reamin so.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5354 on: May 23, 2008, 03:55:55 am »

Shall we get real close today?

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #5355 on: May 23, 2008, 09:00:54 am »

:'(
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5356 on: May 23, 2008, 09:12:55 am »
I believe it was RouxB that said, "Heath made brown eyes popular again." Sigh...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline optom3

« Reply #5357 on: May 23, 2008, 11:44:34 am »
Perhaps when your son is a little older, you will have someone at home you can talk to about BBM.  Same here - I mostly keep my thoughts/feelings about BBM/Heath under wraps, although after a few drinks random thoughts sometimes surface and are out there before I realize it.  BTW, not advocating anything, but I was 11 when I went to my first R rated movie, Saturday Night Fever.  You can guess who I had a huge crush on after that.

I certainly can guess the man in the white suit!!!

I have been considering letting him watch some but not all of BBM .He is a very bright, gentle and non judgemental child. He knows all about Gays both male and female.Our hairdresser is gay,truly a lovely man and my son knows he is gay ,and it's just like, SO??? What's the problem ??
I am so proud of him for his values.Actually I am just proud of him period and his sister. I used to be very proud of the oldest one, now I am just numb.
I think I have reached a place with him where he can not hurt me anymore.I just have to protect the other two.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5358 on: May 23, 2008, 11:50:22 am »

You have no idea how badly I needed that today. It has restored some semblance of sanity to my life. So an even bigger thankyou than usual.
There is a track by Van Morrison called brown eyed girl which I love,actually I love a lot of Van the mans stuff. Shame it wasn't brown eyed man!!!!!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #5359 on: May 23, 2008, 10:52:08 pm »
Wow !