Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3772488 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5380 on: May 26, 2008, 08:55:28 am »
*ding, ding, ding*

We have a winner! :D

Yup, it's the women on the t-shirts. The red and black one is the same, but I think the white woman on the black T is someone different. And there's also this t-Shirt, another "woman shirt". Our guy sure had some quirky fashion sense (and I'm discussing with myself whether to type a s or a d at the end of the word has/had :-\ :().

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #5381 on: May 26, 2008, 08:58:47 am »

Here's an article from Sydney's Sunday Telegraph of 25 May 2008. I tried to post it yesterday but couldn't get through to BetterMost. Was their server down?

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5382 on: May 26, 2008, 09:03:33 am »
It's Betty Windsor!!!  ;)   :D

(AKA Queen Elizabeth II)  ::)

It's the profile on all our coinage here in Australia.  8)

Oh, of course! *slaps herself on forehead*
Thank you Kerry, I didn't draw the connection. :-*

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5383 on: May 26, 2008, 09:09:21 am »
Here's an article from Sydney's Sunday Telegraph of 25 May 2008. I tried to post it yesterday but couldn't get through to BetterMost. Was their server down?

Thanks for posting the article Kerry.
Yes, we had a server move and following server outage yesterday. Phillip posted a thread in the townhall where you can find details.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #5384 on: May 26, 2008, 09:10:07 am »

I really don't like the tone of that article. I mean, 'forlorn', 'a brave face', a fellow actress who puts her arms around her...It's almost as if the journalist writing this is looking for signs of Michelle's imminent breakdown.  :-\

I've seen other pictures of her at Cannes where she looked stunning and smiling. Why didn't they print those?

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline BelAir

« Reply #5385 on: May 26, 2008, 10:23:23 am »
*ding, ding, ding*

We have a winner! :D

Yup, it's the women on the t-shirts. The red and black one is the same, but I think the white woman on the black T is someone different. And there's also this t-Shirt, another "woman shirt". Our guy sure had some quirky fashion sense (and I'm discussing with myself whether to type a s or a d at the end of the word has/had :-\ :().

1) do you think the first two are different shirts or that the skateboard photo was doctored so the red would match the board?  (is it a common thing to be on a shirt in Australia maybe?)

2) Have a great trip Chrissi!  (We will miss you, though!)

3) I've had the same s/d dilemma before... in fact once, I just abandoned whatever I was going to post/say because I didn't want to make the decision or point out that I had to make a decision...
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5386 on: May 26, 2008, 10:47:19 am »
1) do you think the first two are different shirts or that the skateboard photo was doctored so the red would match the board?  (is it a common thing to be on a shirt in Australia maybe?)

2) Have a great trip Chrissi!  (We will miss you, though!)

3) I've had the same s/d dilemma before... in fact once, I just abandoned whatever I was going to post/say because I didn't want to make the decision or point out that I had to make a decision...

1) I don't think it's doctored. He wore the red one in another photoshoot and at some event he attended with Naomi Watts (don't have a pic from the latter at hand, but I saw them a few days ago)

But look what I just found on my photobucket album:

Same pic. The woman on the shirt is missing :o
I tend to think the one with the plain white T is the doctored one.

2) Thank you! :-*

3) You don't know how often this happens .....

Offline optom3

« Reply #5387 on: May 26, 2008, 11:44:28 am »
Thanks for all the pics. Morning coffee just will not be the same while you are away.It has become a ritual for me now.My little treat of the day after the kids have gone.
I guess I will go back over the old ones.Hope you have a wonderful trip.
I have the same dilemma with the past and present tense,I normally end up in knots trying to waffle my way round it  and I absoloutely cannot even consider using the d word.

Offline BelAir

« Reply #5388 on: May 27, 2008, 12:05:12 am »
Thanks for all the pics. Morning coffee just will not be the same while you are away.It has become a ritual for me now.My little treat of the day after the kids have gone.
I guess I will go back over the old ones.Hope you have a wonderful trip.
I have the same dilemma with the past and present tense,I normally end up in knots trying to waffle my way round it  and I absoloutely cannot even consider using the d word.

not to be upsetting to anyone, but for me it is easier to say "Heath's death" than to try to say something about him in the past tense...

weird, I know.

(I think it is because I am not entirely convinced that "death" is an ending per se...  but that is another topic for another place...)

PS - I agree the all white shirt looks doctored! 
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5389 on: May 27, 2008, 01:27:50 am »
One more time:

Good morning Heathens :)

You thought I'd be on vacations by now, hunh? Well, I'm almost. Leaving in about an hour. I got up way earlier than I had to, to be able to see my kids this morning, I didn't want to say good-bye yesterday evening (*sigh*)
So I now have plenty of time on my hands and since I like starting my days with a Heath pic, here I am :).

gosh, I loooove this one