Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3771927 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5400 on: May 27, 2008, 06:58:21 pm »
Same here, JTwist! July 18 is the opening date -- I hope it's in one of the theaters closeby. I think it will be fantastic. To me, it will be a little surreal watching because it will seem like we still have Heath with us. No telling what other greatness he had in store for us.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5401 on: May 27, 2008, 07:40:11 pm »
Venice Film Festival 2005: focus on Heath Ledger
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXwJoTwv4ws[/youtube]

Brokeback Mountain Venice Photocall
How much would I hate this experience?
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAZvX04DjDo[/youtube]

Heath Ledger Rebel Hero Sky Cinema Nuvola Rossa
interview done at his last Venice Film Festival
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBuWFNtumCY[/youtube]

Heath Ledger - One last interview, Venice, 09.2007
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6L-UiBkxdg[/youtube]

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5402 on: May 27, 2008, 08:29:01 pm »
Having watched all the promotinal clips,I can't help but think how horrible TDK is going to seem with all the other actors doing the circuit/circus and no Heath. I am completely dreading it.In fact I don't think I wil have the guts to go see the movie yet.I may need some more time to elapse.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #5403 on: May 28, 2008, 01:12:46 am »
Having watched all the promotinal clips,I can't help but think how horrible TDK is going to seem with all the other actors doing the circuit/circus and no Heath. I am completely dreading it.In fact I don't think I wil have the guts to go see the movie yet.I may need some more time to elapse.

Yeah me too. I don't know what my reaction will be when I see the trailer in the cinema. I don't think I'm ready for this. Fortunately in my country there usually isn't much of a hoopla regarding movies like this.

:(  :-\
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #5404 on: May 28, 2008, 01:16:08 am »
And I'm sitting here with my morning coffee, ready for Chrissi's Heath pic. Of course, at this hour she's still sleeping in Maine. Well, at least I hope she is!  :)

Can I do the Heath Ennis picture today Chrissi?

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline optom3

« Reply #5405 on: May 28, 2008, 08:22:21 am »
And I'm sitting here with my morning coffee, ready for Chrissi's Heath pic. Of course, at this hour she's still sleeping in Maine. Well, at least I hope she is!  :)

Can I do the Heath Ennis picture today Chrissi?

Well it's certainly O.K by me. I am sitting here with my coffee,not really expecting a picture,then yippee,there he is with his best Ennis grin , so thaks from me!!!!!
Don't know what time it is in Maine but it is 8.20 am here in Sarasota Florida !!!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5406 on: May 28, 2008, 08:25:33 am »
It is 8:25 am here in Maine, Chrissi is sitting with me having her second cup of coffee and we are battling with the Internet gods to get her computer hooked up and online!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5407 on: May 28, 2008, 08:46:13 am »
Here I am!!! Finally I'm able to connect with the internet,yay! :D

Fabienne, thanks for helping out with a Heath/Ennis pic this morning. It's 8:45am here in lovely Maine, so here comes my first Heath pic posted from Leslie's place. I think we havent't had this one yet. It was new to me.

Good morning Heathens :)

Offline BelAir

« Reply #5408 on: May 28, 2008, 10:34:32 am »
Welcome to Maine Chrissi!

(or something like that)

Here is a trivia question:  When did Heath first acquire THE shoes?  When is the very first time they ever appeared in a photo? 

Sometimes when I see early pics of Heath, I think, "Huh, I bet someone else picked out that outfit," or, "I bet someone posed him," or, "I bet he wouldn't have worn that/posed that way now..."

The new pic for today is a pose he has adopted in many photos, but I can't tell if the shoes are regular type shoes or special Heath-shoes. 
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline optom3

« Reply #5409 on: May 28, 2008, 11:14:41 am »
Welcome to Maine Chrissi!

(or something like that)

Here is a trivia question:  When did Heath first acquire THE shoes?  When is the very first time they ever appeared in a photo? 

Sometimes when I see early pics of Heath, I think, "Huh, I bet someone else picked out that outfit," or, "I bet someone posed him," or, "I bet he wouldn't have worn that/posed that way now..."

The new pic for today is a pose he has adopted in many photos, but I can't tell if the shoes are regular type shoes or special Heath-shoes. 

Don't know and don't know, but I love the picture and I have never seen it before.I always think,the more sartorially challenged ensembles are Heath chosen,the less eclectic garb is probably chosen for him.Either way I love all things Heath,in fact I think I prefer, the just flung this on, don't care look.It seems more him, to me.Thanks as always for a liitle bit more of Heath.