Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3771946 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5460 on: June 03, 2008, 08:09:15 am »
Was Heath ever signed up for it? I am not sure. I know Russell Crowe originally had the Hugh Jackman role and left over "creative differences."

I have been posting news articles, pictures, and other stuff about Australia on the Hugh, Hugh, Hugh thread. I am excited about this movie, I hope it is good.

L

There's been a lot about it in the local media, here in Oz. I'm looking forward to seeing it.  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5461 on: June 03, 2008, 09:34:13 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

now that feels good to say :laugh:. 7:30am Mountain Time and here I am :)
Only a small pic today, but a cute one.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5462 on: June 03, 2008, 09:55:47 am »
He looks like he's about to serve tea LOL.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5463 on: June 03, 2008, 10:23:24 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

now that feels good to say :laugh:. 7:30am Mountain Time and here I am :)
Only a small pic today, but a cute one.

Yippee you're back in communication and with photos, morning coffee back to normal. So glad you all seem to be having such a good time. It seems really odd to hear the place names mentioned in real life.!!!
Hope it all continues to be the trip of a lifetime. I think the unexpected road trip sounds great.I love unplanned things.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5464 on: June 03, 2008, 11:17:36 am »
I think it is a lovely little photo, and he can serve tea to me anytime!

I had tea with Marc Bolan (T Rex) won a competition in a girl's magazine.(before he died)  Had his autographed photo as well, but it got lost somewhere. Never thought that 35 years later I would be talking about tea re  another crush of mine.Both prematurely gone too soon.Full cycle yet again.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5465 on: June 03, 2008, 03:54:06 pm »
Marc Bolan ... I am jealous!

He was really cute, but tiny, I bet he was only about 5ft 4 ish. I was so awestruck I could not think of anything evenly half way sensible to say.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5466 on: June 03, 2008, 07:47:09 pm »
I'm not sure what the solution is, but I'm noticing a fair amount of non-Heath-related conversation going on.  I don't want to cramp anyone's style, so I wonder if we could break those posts off into their own thread, so people can continue to be free to talk, but not lose the focus in THIS thread of it staying on Heath.  To me, this is our one True Heath thread.  Does that sound good?

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #5467 on: June 03, 2008, 09:52:03 pm »
I'm not sure what the solution is, but I'm noticing a fair amount of non-Heath-related conversation going on.  I don't want to cramp anyone's style, so I wonder if we could break those posts off into their own thread, so people can continue to be free to talk, but not lose the focus in THIS thread of it staying on Heath.  To me, this is our one True Heath thread.  Does that sound good?

Elle, thanks for the words to the wise.  I don't think a half dozen off-topic posts need to be broken off, unless someone does want to start a Bowie/Bolan thread.  There already is a thread for teenage crushes.  Just the reminder to stay on topic should suffice, methinks.  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5468 on: June 03, 2008, 10:14:57 pm »
I started this thread so I feel a slight pride of ownership--and also feel like I can offer my 2 cents. Overall, I think things are okay. Elle, I understand your concern but I think we have been amazingly good at self-correcting on this thread. And (and it really pains me to write this, but I must), in this post-Heath era, we all realize that it won't be just posting pics of Heath here and there, interviews of his latest movie, etc. So I think we are defining what form our Heath discussions and picture postings will take as we move forward beyond grieving. Yes, discussions may seem "off topic" but it may just be the organic role that Heath plays in our minds, thoughts, and hearts, and we need to bring that out on this thread.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline optom3

« Reply #5469 on: June 03, 2008, 10:43:29 pm »
Elle, thanks for the words to the wise.  I don't think a half dozen off-topic posts need to be broken off, unless someone does want to start a Bowie/Bolan thread.  There already is a thread for teenage crushes.  Just the reminder to stay on topic should suffice, methinks.  :-*

Ooops sorry I think I went off at a tangent,it is my grasshopper mind,I have given myself a ticking off and will try not to go wandering off again.