Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3772267 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5480 on: June 04, 2008, 07:07:27 pm »

That's not true, she didn't tell me a thing!!

Sue for false information and taking your name in vain..tut tut. !!!!

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5481 on: June 05, 2008, 02:59:38 pm »
Does anyone here know about good Heath fan sites or fan blogs? I know Jake has plenty of great fan sites and blogs and i wondered if Heath has too? I know of the site heathbaby.com, which used to be good, but now it's not anymore and ledgersladies.com, but they have just pictures and  that's it. I thought maybe some fans in the know could help out?

Offline optom3

« Reply #5482 on: June 05, 2008, 11:14:44 pm »
Thankyou so much for that selection of photos.They were just what I needed, so bursting with life and just the pure essence of mischievous Heath !!!! They cheered me up at a time when I was having a bad few Heath days.
Funny how something on Bettermost will always make things better. So again, thankyou

Offline optom3

« Reply #5483 on: June 06, 2008, 12:22:37 am »
I was out of my house tonight, thinking I'd focus a bit on the real world, not on Heath.  Pulled up movies to go to on my iPhone at dinner.  First one starred Gemma Ward.  Second one starred Michelle Williams.  Heath reminders everywhere!  Still, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now you know there's no escape really.Once a Heathen always one. I can see Heath or BBM everywhere now. I think it is a chronic condition.Not fatal ,but with no known cure, and even if there was I am not sure I would want to be cured.I think the phrase lovesick is pretty apt.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5484 on: June 06, 2008, 11:29:31 am »
"Heath's a magical guy," she told PEOPLE. "Really incredible in every way – as a human being and as an artist."

:'(

I love what Abbie Cornish said, and I love that she said it in the present tense--he's present in people's hearts.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline optom3

« Reply #5485 on: June 06, 2008, 12:00:27 pm »
I had the same thought, both about what Abbie Cornish said and about the present tense.  She seems like a lovely person.

I would agree with all that, and she seems quite a talented actress. I finally psyched my self up to watch candy, OMG it was hard.I just sobbed through most of it.I could not watch it on the big screen and instead watched on my laptop with headphones. The scene where the guy overdoses, I just kept thinking of Heath.
I wanted to scream at the screen, In fact I got annoyed cursing and shouting that's going to be you and we are all going to be mourning.You were careless and now we are all suffering.
I know, crazy talk, it just seemed prophetic.I will not watch it again,way too harrowing.I thought maybe I had moved on when I found myself so angry with him,that maybe I had got to the next stage in the grief cycle,but Oh no, back crying again this morning.The only 3 films I can watch of his these days are , 10 things, a knights tale and Casanova. Casanova because I know from interviews that he was really happy when he was making it.The other 2 becaue he was just so dam cute in them.

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5486 on: June 06, 2008, 03:34:40 pm »
The Scholarship is such a great idea. And i love Abbie's tribute too.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5487 on: June 09, 2008, 12:17:28 pm »
The Scholarship is such a great idea. And i love Abbie's tribute too.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5488 on: June 10, 2008, 03:34:32 am »

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5489 on: June 10, 2008, 04:29:09 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

I'm ba-haaack! I've not caught up yet with this thread, but wanted to start my day with a Heath pic again: