Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3771781 times)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5520 on: June 12, 2008, 01:12:18 am »
:)  It's a fun picture, I think.  And does anyone else think that Lasse Halstrom kinda looks like Todd Haynes in it?

Yes he does.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5521 on: June 12, 2008, 05:14:23 am »
One of my favorites

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5522 on: June 12, 2008, 06:18:20 am »
Great pictures! :)

Heath ensured Matilda would be wealthy:

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=258177846&p=z58y7855z

mvansand76

« Reply #5523 on: June 12, 2008, 09:11:22 am »
One of my favorites

It's such a cute bike! Look at that tiny handle bar! But he looks great on it, I love seeing Heath on a bike, then I can imagine him cycling through Amsterdam or something.... *sigh*. I still wish it was just a sick joke, that I will find him sitting in a corner in a cafe here in Amsterdam and that he will apologize for all the heartbreak he caused by faking his death. Weird huh?

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5524 on: June 12, 2008, 09:53:43 am »
Guess that you were a comedian too Heath !!

Wonderful !!

Offline optom3

« Reply #5525 on: June 12, 2008, 10:44:22 am »
It's such a cute bike! Look at that tiny handle bar! But he looks great on it, I love seeing Heath on a bike, then I can imagine him cycling through Amsterdam or something.... *sigh*. I still wish it was just a sick joke, that I will find him sitting in a corner in a cafe here in Amsterdam and that he will apologize for all the heartbreak he caused by faking his death. Weird huh?

No, It's not weird, I have had the most bizarre thoughts recently. When I am not  either getting upset or angry, I think what if he faked it all because he hated being followed and all the attention so much.
So I guess that just makes you as nuts as me !!!!
I just think it is another coping mechanism to get through the worst of it. I just keep thinking one day I will wake up and it wont seem so bad anymore,it just seems to be a long time happening.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5526 on: June 12, 2008, 10:51:30 am »

Jeremy Irons is not dissimilar to Heath, not in looks but in choice of clothing. He used to be all over the British press sporting one  bizarre outfit after another.
I used to be a big fan of his,mainly for his incredible voice,I loved him in the French lieutenants woman. and Brideshead, he also did a fairly risque little film which I can't remember for the life of me. Anyway I digress this is the HHH page.
It is funy that for once someone else makes Heath's outfit look really normal. !!!!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #5527 on: June 12, 2008, 03:10:01 pm »
Jeremy Irons has been great in many films, - though I don't think his role in Casanova was particularlyy outstanding. The role I really remember him in, though, is one where he only used his voice: Scar in Lion King.... now that's a role! Don't know how many times back in the day I played "Be prepared" really loud and sang alound to it with much emoting: "Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again!"

Which serves to remind me of how, now that all the big stars seemingly are doing animated roles, that's another thing Heath never will have the possibility to get around to. Maybe he wouldn't have wanted to...but there are other more edgy animated films out there than the cutesy Disney stuff.....so I'm not sure. And he certainly had the voice to act the animated red-and-white-striped socks off anyone and everyone....  :-\

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5528 on: June 12, 2008, 04:54:18 pm »
Then again, maybe Heath would have taken on a cutesy, Disney-like animated role for Matilda's benefit.

So many things he'll never get a chance to do....  :(

Offline optom3

« Reply #5529 on: June 12, 2008, 05:29:30 pm »
Has anyone seen photos from the Imaginarium ? There are some on ledgers ladies and to my horror,it appears that the character Heath plays is hanging, he has a noose round his neck,then seems to hang.
I simpy had to get right out of there.
I would like to know if anyone knows more about this film.If what I saw is accurate, then there is no way I will go to see it,even if it does eventually get finished.
I struggled enough with Candy,which reduced me to a blubbering wreck. It seems there are very few Heath films where we get a happy ending.I can only think of AKT, Casanova and 10 things.