Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3771947 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5580 on: June 19, 2008, 04:52:52 pm »
Oh God love him, even his waistcoat is buttoned up wrong.Some pics you just want to ravish him, others you want to take him home and mother him.Also love the, well duh, what do I do with this,expression.
I have been realiably informed by my oldest son that the, pockets hanging below the bottom of the jacket, is the latest thing in "well cool" clothing.Something called scene, allegedly.I am afraid it went right over my head.The last time I was in Fashion was when platform shoes were around the first time.
So here I am thinking how quaint Heath's attire usually was, and all the time he was at the forefront of cutting edge fashion. Wonder if he knew that??

He's probably the reason that it's cool!   :)

How right you are, never thought of it that way round,Heath a trendsetter !!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5581 on: June 20, 2008, 01:43:25 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

At the AFI awards 2006

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5582 on: June 21, 2008, 04:25:32 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

Director's Guild Awards 2006. Love the pout (it's not a real pout, it's halfways between a pout and a smirk). So damn cute.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5583 on: June 21, 2008, 11:07:48 am »
I  love it, he has that ,oh great here we go again, another ceremony I don't want to be at !!!! I think Heath has one of the most expressive faces I have ever seen.You can see everything he is thinking from his expression. Jake is a stunning man, but he does not have the range that Heath has.
I love this one as well because he looks so conventional, until you pan down to his feet.There will never be anyone quite like him again.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5584 on: June 21, 2008, 03:29:07 pm »

I  love it, he has that ,oh great here we go again, another ceremony I don't want to be at !!!! I think Heath has one of the most expressive faces I have ever seen.  You can see everything he is thinking from his expression.

Fiona, I don't really think we can see everything he is thinking from his expression.  We can take guesses, and some of the guesses may be right, but they are guesses. 

Offline optom3

« Reply #5585 on: June 21, 2008, 09:14:07 pm »

Fiona, I don't really think we can see everything he is thinking from his expression.  We can take guesses, and some of the guesses may be right, but they are guesses. 

I guess a more accurate way of me putting it would be, we can see what he wants us to.Whether that particular expression is a true reflection of what he is or was actually feeling, you are right,we will never know.I think I have now seen most of his films and he  looks and sounds so different in them all.
I am sat now watching the day after tomorrow,on T.V  and Jake  looks younger, but still looks like Jake, same with Rendition,he even sounds the same.
I think I am struggling to convey what I feel.
I just think Heath's  face and expression was so chameleon like.
I also loved his eccentricity, formal suit with sandals, or big scuffed boots.Or shorts with formal shoes.Maybe it's the Brit in me, we like our eccentrics.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5586 on: June 22, 2008, 03:34:48 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline Artiste

« Reply #5587 on: June 22, 2008, 10:20:12 am »
Merci Penthesilea !

The photos of Heath shows that he enjoyed to dress, all sorts of ways !

And that is wonderful !

More please,

au revoir,
hugs!

Offline optom3

« Reply #5588 on: June 22, 2008, 01:48:43 pm »
Two today we are being spoiled !!!!!!

I still can't comprehend that ultimately there will be no more photos I have not seen.That is truly a horrendous thought.I only maage at the moment, because as lng as this thread continues so does Heath. So no pressure on you there then.!!!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5589 on: June 22, 2008, 02:58:35 pm »
I guess a more accurate way of me putting it would be, we can see what he wants us to.Whether that particular expression is a true reflection of what he is or was actually feeling, you are right,we will never know.I think I have now seen most of his films and he  looks and sounds so different in them all.
I am sat now watching the day after tomorrow,on T.V  and Jake  looks younger, but still looks like Jake, same with Rendition,he even sounds the same.
I think I am struggling to convey what I feel.
I just think Heath's  face and expression was so chameleon like.
I also loved his eccentricity, formal suit with sandals, or big scuffed boots.Or shorts with formal shoes.Maybe it's the Brit in me, we like our eccentrics.

Well, I can certainly agree that he was chameleon-like.  :)