Author Topic: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?  (Read 43061 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Re: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2006, 01:56:38 am »
Sexiest Man IMO
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 03:57:11 am by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2006, 02:09:08 am »
HAHAHahahaha!

I was wondering why she was showing up as 'Blue' on the Frapper Map. Your secret's out, Sheyne. We all know about your secret penis; may as well stop hiding it and let it free.

vkm91941

« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2006, 02:12:39 am »
OK Chris and I have tabulated your nominations now please go to the top of the first page of CT and vote!

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2006, 04:37:56 pm »
Eric Bana is THE REASON to see Troy if you haven't. (There's some crazy blond American guy in it, too, but you can ignore him.)

Agree!!!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2006, 09:04:44 pm »
Nice pictures and impeccable tastes!  You guys have covered many of my favorites here, including the real people here  :).   

How come no one mentioned our beloved Heath?  Is he not sex and hot?  He is, definitely in my book.

Another one of my favorites is Anderson Cooper.  Loved him during the whole Karina coverage.  The new Anderson Cooper 360 is not great, but ok.  He is intelligent, tense, and passionate. I like him more when he is in the fields than in the anchor room, and love his column in Details Magazine.

And don’t forget Colin Firth’s Mr. Darcy in “Pride and Prejudice”.  I always have a soft spot for Mr. Darcy.

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2006, 09:08:17 pm »
mmmm More James Franco coming right up

Three words: yum, yum, and yum!

And I agree, Ralh Fiennes is beautiful. I'm not as big a fan of Joseph, so if you take J and I take R, we're both happy and no squabbles. Agreed?

On the subject of Welsh hotties (Gruffud), how 'bout Jonathon Rhys Meyers (is that his last name?). He's a cutie. (The Governess w/Minnie Driver, Bend it like Beckham w/Keira Knightly, and Match Point, which I have not yet seen but want to, w/Scarlett Johansson, who used to date my cousin, as it happens. He's a musician, and he even wrote a song about her.)
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2006, 09:09:49 pm »
How come no one mentioned our beloved Heath?  Is he not sex and hot?  He is, definitely in my book.

Hell yes, Heath is hot. Five alarm fire hot!
Lovely photos, feel free to post more. Salivating and must go wipe my moth now. TTFN.
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2006, 09:10:42 pm »

Umm..Heath and Jake are the 'resident sexiest' dudes ...they were the 'default'!  ;D
We just want to broaden the scope a lil bit ... ;)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2006, 10:17:50 pm »
Thank you for posting the Bono pic Victoria!!! You picked a very good one. A very, very good one. Where do you all find these pictures!?? I know, the internet, but is there some great site for sexy man photos or do you have to go hunting?
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2006, 12:48:44 am »
Hell yes, Heath is hot. Five alarm fire hot!
Lovely photos, feel free to post more. Salivating and must go wipe my moth now. TTFN.

Heath absolutely goes without saying. He is now both my favorite actor, and my vote for hottest -- I can't remember when any other actor has taken BOTH prizes at once. (Johnny Depp comes pretty close, but much as I love him he ranks below Heath in both categories.)