Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941537 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2015, 12:19:44 am »
Looking forward to hearing about your dream, Chuck!

As for you, friend Jeff, if your mother were really trying to contact you through your dreams, I'll bet she'd be getting kind of tired of the inability to get through your stubborn head by now!! But what I really think is happening is that there's something YOU are trying to tell yourself, and YOU are refusing to listen to yourself. When your "mother" actually gets to speak to you in your dream, it will be cause for celebration!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #391 on: July 21, 2015, 09:06:56 am »
My dream bounced all over the place.  LMAO!

It started with me and a grade school classmate (as adults) taking part in a track and field event, a relay race.   She and I finished first and second during tryouts, and had to move on to represent someone, but I knew neither of us had trained, and this would be a disaster.

Suddenly, the dream shifted, and I was hosting a birthday party for my friend Dave, in the local cemetery.  ???

Then everyone moved from the cememtery to my parents place for Thanksgiving dinner, which I really didn't understand, because Dave's birthday is September.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #392 on: July 21, 2015, 11:35:17 am »
As for you, friend Jeff, if your mother were really trying to contact you through your dreams, I'll bet she'd be getting kind of tired of the inability to get through your stubborn head by now!! But what I really think is happening is that there's something YOU are trying to tell yourself, and YOU are refusing to listen to yourself. When your "mother" actually gets to speak to you in your dream, it will be cause for celebration!

If she's trying to tell me anything, it's probably just that I have to take care of my father, which I know already.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2015, 01:16:56 pm »
If she's trying to tell me anything, it's probably just that I have to take care of my father, which I know already.  :-\

Maybe she wants to tell you that she's there to help, in ways which we can not fathom at this time!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #394 on: July 25, 2015, 05:22:03 pm »
Last night I dreamed of my grandmother's house, a yellow Victorian, near the railroad tracks in Wichita, Kansas. But everything about it was different. It seemed to be a spaceship, glowing from within. It's odd that I almost always dream I'm in a house or structure when I'm kind of an outdoor person in my waking life.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #395 on: July 25, 2015, 05:29:05 pm »
hmmmmmmmmm,  that is interesting

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2015, 08:10:05 pm »
I had what you could call a different kind of dream early this morning. I was this comical person, Jemima Puddle-Duck, from the Beatrix Potter books, and I was a detective in charge of investigating some sort of mysterious disappearance. Not sure if it was the heist of vegetables from Farmer McGregor's garden or what. I waddled about my business very diligently but I had a feeling out of the corner of my eye that Bambi, Thumper and all the other animals were conspiring behind my back and making fun of me, giggling merrily whenever I left the room.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #397 on: August 21, 2015, 08:35:31 am »
wow, that's different.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #398 on: September 04, 2015, 08:21:08 am »
last night was a  doozy!   I dreamed I had left the apartment, and was renting a whole house, which (somehow) was less expensive than renting the apartment.

However, when I got to the house, it was full of the prior renter's old stuff, and no once could give me an answer as to whether or not I could get rid of it or not.

Also, I somehow became the owner of two kittens.  LOL

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #399 on: September 04, 2015, 09:29:28 am »
Last night I dreamed I came into work one morning and was told I couldn't go to the floor where I work because the whole floor was closed off with plastic to be exterminated!

Everyone who works on that floor was told to go up to the very top floor of the building. There weren't enough work stations up there, or even chairs, and nobody had the projects they were working on because we hadn't been told in advance about the extermination project. This was very annoying (but, in reality, kind of typical of the place where I work). However, eventually, management told us all to go home!  :laugh:

Chuck, I hope the kittens are doing well!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.