Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941555 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #350 on: May 29, 2015, 08:51:40 am »
Well, you just posted the actresses' picture "someplace else." And, notice I didn't ask if that made you Charlotte Rae?  ;D  :-*

because you're a smart man!  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #351 on: May 29, 2015, 08:52:26 am »
I love dreams with magical charms, almost as much as I love finding real magical charms. EDelMar and I were hiking in the backwoods of Colorado when we found some shiny metal objects. I picked one up and it was a little heart with some filigree engraving. He asked me where I had seen that before, and it turns out it is on the border of the Statue of Liberty's flame. I put it in my jeans pocket and later, at home, I added it to my little altar of magical things.

Oh, that's a cool story!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #352 on: May 29, 2015, 09:23:27 am »
I love dreams with magical charms, almost as much as I love finding real magical charms. EDelMar and I were hiking in the backwoods of Colorado when we found some shiny metal objects. I picked one up and it was a little heart with some filigree engraving. He asked me where I had seen that before, and it turns out it is on the border of the Statue of Liberty's flame. I put it in my jeans pocket and later, at home, I added it to my little altar of magical things.

Oh, that's a cool story!

I agree. How neat to find a treasure like that.  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #353 on: May 30, 2015, 10:41:22 am »
Here is the torch:
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2015, 02:50:41 pm »
The story of Joseph, he of the "technicolor dreamcoat", was the subject of the Sunday message today. Dreams played an important role in Joseph's success, when he correctly interpreted the Pharaoh's dream, and earlier, in his downfall, when he bragged about how his brothers bowed down to him and, later, how the moon and stars bowed down to him in his dreams. I took this as a personal message to me.

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #355 on: June 12, 2015, 11:20:25 pm »
I had the craziest dream two nights ago. I'll just tell you one part of it. In my dream, I was ravenously hungry. I was in a cafeteria going through the line. I was in a hurry because the friend who I was there with had already gotten his food and was sitting down. For some reason, I got dessert first, some lemon chiffon pie, and didn't have anyplace to put it on my tray, so I put it off to the side of a counter, half-hidden, until I could get the rest of my food and take it all to the cashier. But after I filled my tray and went back for the pie, it had been taken away by the staff. So, I went to get some different pie. Same problem...no place for it on my tray. I tried to hide it better this time, but same result. I should have just paid for my dinner and skipped the pie, but no, I was determined to have dinner AND pie. Each time, I had to get a different kind of pie, because the lemon chiffon was gone. Needless to say, I woke up exhausted and hungry after all the pie hunting in my dream!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2015, 03:08:05 pm »
:laugh:

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was walking along some streets that were elaborately decorated for Halloween.  It was so cool to see some of the ideas people came up with.

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #357 on: June 17, 2015, 11:35:27 am »

Today EDelMar sent me a photo of parts of the Statue of Liberty upon delivery to New York 130 years ago today!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #358 on: June 17, 2015, 11:58:43 am »
A couple of days--or, rather, nights--ago, I had a dream that I had bought a new condo in my building. It was larger than my present home, and it had a much larger balcony, and it came with a parking space! Strangely, the layout of the unit was unlike any in my building, and the elevator lobbies were also very different--much more elegant--and so was the ground floor lobby. I was trying to sleep, but strangers kept walking into my apartment because they thought someone else lived there. Somebody was trying to make me pay a debt owed by a previous resident of the unit!

Next thing I knew, I was driving a car and learning to get in and out of the garage and find my parking space; the entrance looked like a cross between a public parking garage and an industrial loading dock.

The condo building was still my present building, but it seemed to have been transported to a more suburban locale. After getting the car parked, I was out walking around the neighborhood, and instead of a downtown neighborhood, I was in a neighborhood of winding streets with smallish single-family homes on individual lots. And I was still dressed for sleeping!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #359 on: June 18, 2015, 08:27:35 am »
Today EDelMar sent me a photo of parts of the Statue of Liberty upon delivery to New York 130 years ago today!