Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941610 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #640 on: February 05, 2019, 06:21:59 pm »
Did you remember to paste numbers on your mailbox?  ;D

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #641 on: February 05, 2019, 06:22:53 pm »
In the first dream, you were able to get your fellow tellers to put the priority of getting home safely first, but your own priorities were clouded by other people and your job needs. Does this address the issue of intermingling of your personal and professional actions? You have always prided yourself on your ability to manage your job and your life, but at the dream level you are perhaps not so confident. Sometimes that's a good thing. I like it when I dream about something complicated that I'm going to do and arise in the morning with all the logistics worked out. But other times it can be exhausting.

In the other dream, let me throw out the idea that the invisible person sitting on the couch with you may be another aspect of. . .you! Maybe, the snarky you? The yin to your yang? Or vice versa? Maybe you feel threatened by certain impulses that you don't feel you can control? There's a dichotomy about the comfortable sofa inside the little trailer. You might feel that you are being lulled into a less-than-ideal situation. The sofa might be "window dressing" that tries to make up for some deficiencies that you perceive in your situation? Does any of this ring true?

Oh, I like your suggestions.  I'll need to think on these.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #642 on: February 13, 2019, 09:10:42 pm »

Oh, I like your suggestions.  I'll need to think on these.

Have you had the chance to think about it, and do you have any further insights?
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline TAYKIR38

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #643 on: February 14, 2019, 02:53:41 am »
I personally believe in dream interpretations because by experience, they have come true, but i read books

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #644 on: February 14, 2019, 07:57:26 pm »
Have you had the chance to think about it, and do you have any further insights?

Not really......I should spend some time this weekend pondering.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #645 on: March 07, 2019, 11:43:41 am »
Friend Chuck, sometimes you can make progress by settling down for the night with the intention of continuing your dream. Try it and let us know.

I have had several nights of exhausting dreams where I was trying to get something accomplished but couldn't. I have also been surrounded by large groups of people in my dreams and they mostly were looking to me to provide something. I'm hoping to break this trend by getting away for a few days and being mostly by myself.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #646 on: March 07, 2019, 10:45:36 pm »
Oh, I hope you can break the trend!  Feeling exhausted from dreams is not good.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #647 on: July 12, 2019, 07:17:27 pm »
I had a very strange dream last night. Unfortunately I can only remember fragments. I remember seeing the woman on my team at work who walked out one day late last month and never came back. Then I remember that I was on a trip with my grandparents. I remember knowing we were on Cape Cod, and the weather was chilly and damp with a sort of misty rain. I remember watching through the windshield of the car as we pulled into the parking lot of one of those old 1950s motels, painted pink and white, two stories, with a balcony of the second floor. The motel was U-shaped, and there was a large swimming pool in the center of the U. I remember watching a young man with a sort of football player's build, wearing a black and red patterned Speedo-type bathing suit. In spite of the weather, he doved into the swimming pool. This is the last I remember of the dream.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 03:42:52 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #648 on: July 13, 2019, 02:02:05 pm »
Oh, there's some interesting stuff going on there.

I think the young man who was diving into the pool represents the young eye candy you comment on in your blog, and how much you enjoy seeing them.

;D

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #649 on: August 05, 2019, 09:04:42 am »
I also had a dream about a pool last night. I was a lifeguard, but the pool was over a ledge and way down from my station. I peered over the ledge and saw all the people around and in the pool, but there was no water! I saw it as being potentially more dangerous than if there was water in the pool. Also, there was no way I could quickly jump in the pool if someone needed help. Also, I saw that the people were literally roasting in the sun and had no protection. I knew that if I brought up these dangers to my employers, they would just say "Well, what cha going to do about it?" No eye candy, unfortunately, but I think I saw Richard Gere posing in a corner.