Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 942108 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #650 on: August 05, 2019, 10:42:24 am »
well, that's one heck of a dream

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #651 on: August 06, 2019, 11:00:45 am »
Another heck of one last night. I dreamed I moved into my ex's parent's house, a ramshackle place nothing like their actual house. My flatmates were my first husband (!) who I haven't even heard from for years and a young woman who might have been my daughter or sister. We were all hanging out in a cluttered great room and, since it was 7 pm, I jumped up and volunteered to rustle up dinner. But after rummaging through 3 or 4 fridges that were on the property, I decided I would have to go to a grocery store. I was cheerful about the whole thing although my stomach was beginning to rumble with hunger. The other two people were rather lethargic and saying "whatever" a lot.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #652 on: August 06, 2019, 03:37:05 pm »
3 to 4 fridges and you still couldn't make something for dinner?   Sounds really odd!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #653 on: August 06, 2019, 07:35:56 pm »
That's what I thought too! In many of my dreams, I'm in a place that was vacated by others and I'm always going through their leftover stuff. I start feeling like an anthropologist, piecing together the lives and culture of long-gone people. It's a real phenomenon that people up and leave (or up and die) leaving a large stack of stuff. Somehow I seem to have been appointed to deal with a lot of this stuff. In my dream, I kept rummaging through all these fridges thinking, there has to be something here I can actually turn into meals. But, no. One refrigerator seemed to be set aside just for frozen pastries and novelties. I thought that was strange. I'm not an eater of such things, although I do keep ice cream for my grandchildren. But they visit so rarely that it gets stale and I just throw it in the sink.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #654 on: August 07, 2019, 11:31:14 am »
I had a strange one last night, but I can barely remember it.   I had something to do with me being at someone's house.  I had no idea who these people were, but yet I knew them in the dream, and for some reason they were doing my laundry.

I can't remember the story, but I remember lunch was supposed to be sandwiches, but pizza showed up, and there was an Asian woman with a cat, bathing him,  and my friends Mike and Cor showed up having just returned from vacation.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #655 on: August 08, 2019, 12:33:21 pm »
I had a strange one last night, but I can barely remember it.   I had something to do with me being at someone's house.  I had no idea who these people were, but yet I knew them in the dream, and for some reason they were doing my laundry.

I can't remember the story, but I remember lunch was supposed to be sandwiches, but pizza showed up, and there was an Asian woman with a cat, bathing him,  and my friends Mike and Cor showed up having just returned from vacation.

:laugh: I hope they didn't put too much starch in your shirt collars.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #656 on: August 08, 2019, 11:03:07 pm »
hahaha!

I know what my dreams are telling me. . . I have too many people in my life. It's unsustainable. But when I try to think about where I can pare down, I can't find any group that I'm willing to separate from. Certainly not, my BetterMost family! You guys sustain me and lift me up. You add sparkle to my life!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #657 on: August 09, 2019, 08:22:10 pm »

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #658 on: August 10, 2019, 12:02:40 pm »

Did somebody open a tube of glitter again?  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #659 on: August 11, 2019, 08:07:41 pm »
You've been glitter bombed!