Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 208399 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #670 on: September 01, 2019, 07:39:37 pm »
Thursday night I had a real lulu, but I've had no time to post about it, so by now most of it has faded.

I was at a party where I didn't know anybody. It was in a house that was sort of a knock-off of the famous Frank Lloyd Wright house called Falling Water, except it wasn't. actually. I remember sliding doors leading out onto a deck that overlooked a yard, and being terrified to notice a mountain lion prowling around in the yard. The mountain lion climbed a tree very near the deck, but thin a noticed somebody holding it, and it still looked like a full-grown mountain lion, except it was no larger than a common house cat.

That's all that sticks with me now.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #671 on: September 02, 2019, 07:47:56 pm »
Well that is very strange because yesterday I was on a tour of permaculture sites and we went to a large farm that had a farmhouse that looked a lot like Falling WAter with many horizontal planes. And earlier I. Was at a conference center where there was a large cat named Simba that looked exactly like a miniature mountain lion!
Too much to do. . .I don't have time to get old!