Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821280 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1530 on: March 26, 2009, 05:16:38 am »
Heh, keeping out of trouble doesn't sound like fun!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1531 on: March 26, 2009, 09:36:47 am »

I agree with ya on that!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1532 on: March 26, 2009, 10:10:21 am »
I concur!
 :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1533 on: March 28, 2009, 01:13:30 am »
I concur!
 :laugh:

Yes I am going to come to Atlanta.......and go to Six Flags.......I am ready for some rollercoasters and some rides that spin you around and turn you upside down......I love amusement parks  ;D Hey do they have bumper cars? I love those too.

injest

« Reply #1534 on: March 28, 2009, 01:30:01 am »
Yes I am going to come to Atlanta.......and go to Six Flags.......I am ready for some rollercoasters and some rides that spin you around and turn you upside down......I love amusement parks  ;D Hey do they have bumper cars? I love those too.

you'll get whiplash!!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1535 on: March 28, 2009, 01:30:27 am »
Well I got a verbal warning today that was also written that I had to sign. The place I work for is famous for that.......even my barber knew about that awhile back as far as how many people have been let go with no real reason. I have known this was coming so it is no surprise. The place I work for, a university, has a reputation far and wide for this. I have been accused of saying something about someone in the department to someone on campus that made that person feel uncomfortable. Supposedly it was that I said the printers were not working because of a person in my department. The person who said that as I was told will remain unnamed. If another complaint comes in I will be let go. That is pretty easy to do since a complaint can easily be made up. In other words, it will like it has been done to more than 20 people across campus. It is my time now. This is the way the place I work for operates. It is funny since I am one of only two people who actually does work, but that doesn't matter. It is a long story with the group that is against me and a couple of other people not committing a mutiny on my old boss of which we did not join in with. I really have no recourse except that when I am let go I will be getting a lawyer. I think I have mentioned before that I work for a really crappy place.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1536 on: March 28, 2009, 01:31:41 am »
you'll get whiplash!!!!

I have not got it yet.........I would love to get on the Gravitron right now  ;)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #1537 on: March 28, 2009, 01:35:06 am »
The place I work for, a university, has a reputation far and wide for this. I have been accused of saying something about someone in the department to someone on campus that made that person feel uncomfortable. Supposedly it was that I said the printers were not working because of a person in my department. The person who said that as I was told will remain unnamed. If another complaint comes in I will be let go. That is pretty easy to do since a complaint can easily be made up.
that IS really crappy, Jack. It really must create a very bad atmosphere at work. Sometimes it´s really hard to understand how managments think, to say the least.

I hope things work out :-*

injest

« Reply #1538 on: March 28, 2009, 01:39:46 am »
Well I got a verbal warning today that was also written that I had to sign. The place I work for is famous for that.......even my barber knew about that awhile back as far as how many people have been let go with no real reason. I have known this was coming so it is no surprise. The place I work for, a university, has a reputation far and wide for this. I have been accused of saying something about someone in the department to someone on campus that made that person feel uncomfortable. Supposedly it was that I said the printers were not working because of a person in my department. The person who said that as I was told will remain unnamed. If another complaint comes in I will be let go. That is pretty easy to do since a complaint can easily be made up. In other words, it will like it has been done to more than 20 people across campus. It is my time now. This is the way the place I work for operates. It is funny since I am one of only two people who actually does work, but that doesn't matter. It is a long story with the group that is against me and a couple of other people not committing a mutiny on my old boss of which we did not join in with. I really have no recourse except that when I am let go I will be getting a lawyer. I think I have mentioned before that I work for a really crappy place.

oh good lord, Jack!

that is ridiculous! 'he said she said" and no way to face your accuser? what a bunch of hogwash. You better file for unemployment if they let you go and fight for it! that is a bunch of nothing!

>:( >:( >:(

{{{{Jack}}}}

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1539 on: March 28, 2009, 01:40:49 am »
that IS really crappy, Jack. It really must create a very bad atmosphere at work. Sometimes it´s really hard to understand how managments think, to say the least.

I hope things work out :-*

Thanks Monika.........the good thing is that I have my two part time jobs where I am liked a lot. If one of those would put me on full time, which is possible, I would be in good shape.