Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829838 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1570 on: March 29, 2009, 07:20:33 am »
Well I got a verbal warning today that was also written that I had to sign. The place I work for is famous for that.......even my barber knew about that awhile back as far as how many people have been let go with no real reason. I have known this was coming so it is no surprise. The place I work for, a university, has a reputation far and wide for this. I have been accused of saying something about someone in the department to someone on campus that made that person feel uncomfortable. Supposedly it was that I said the printers were not working because of a person in my department. The person who said that as I was told will remain unnamed. If another complaint comes in I will be let go. That is pretty easy to do since a complaint can easily be made up. In other words, it will like it has been done to more than 20 people across campus. It is my time now. This is the way the place I work for operates. It is funny since I am one of only two people who actually does work, but that doesn't matter. It is a long story with the group that is against me and a couple of other people not committing a mutiny on my old boss of which we did not join in with. I really have no recourse except that when I am let go I will be getting a lawyer. I think I have mentioned before that I work for a really crappy place.

:-\  :'( :'(

But its exciting you;re going to NY for the big meet. I walked along brighton beach when I was in NY and statred at the big whel but it was all shut as I went to NY in Feb.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1571 on: April 11, 2009, 02:50:19 pm »
Thanks everybody!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1572 on: April 12, 2009, 12:33:03 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1573 on: April 12, 2009, 11:45:24 am »
Thanks Chuck!!! Happy Easter to you too  :)

Offline ZK

« Reply #1574 on: April 13, 2009, 05:11:52 am »
Hiya Jack

Yay you're off to NYC! Good for you I am sure you'll have a great time.

Happy Easter !!

Cheers

Matt

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1575 on: April 18, 2009, 03:10:42 am »
Hiya Jack

Yay you're off to NYC! Good for you I am sure you'll have a great time.

Happy Easter !!

Cheers

Matt

I'm not sure where I am off to Matt. It's kind of the situation of you only live once so go for it or you live carefully and do nothing. The May dates may not work for me simply because of my jobs. My other plans are up to what I think I should do as far as the economy goes.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1576 on: April 18, 2009, 03:32:29 am »
It doesn't have anything to do with the econony, but I am wishing tonight that I could start again at this same time in 1986. It has to do with a song and someone I wish I could talk to again, Keith. I hate to have regrets about things that I should have given more time to. Maybe that's what ghosts are, things in your mind that were unresolved that come back to haunt you every once in awhile. That is the same case with my first relationship, Steve, who I wish I could talk to one more time to just realize what happened. I left and never talked to him again. It wasn't right to spend that amount of time with someone who I loved, went through so many things with, and then leave things hanging in the air forever. Yes, we were young (around 18 and 19), but it still was important. I will never forget the first time I saw him and he saw me. It truly was magic at the time. I dreamed about him the night I first saw him and then things went from there. It was really like magic and sometimes I wonder if those kind of feelings can ever really happen again. We had some very bad times, but were they really that bad after all? I left him after us being together for more than a year and a half and never even gave him the time for us to talk about it. At the time it seemed the right thing to do, but life continued on and revealed that there were much worse times to come. I will wonder forever what happened to him cause he still has a part of my heart and I can't help but wonder if I still have a piece of his somewhere in his distant thoughts. I guess I will never know.

injest

« Reply #1577 on: April 18, 2009, 08:13:08 am »
I'm not sure where I am off to Matt. It's kind of the situation of you only live once so go for it or you live carefully and do nothing. The May dates may not work for me simply because of my jobs. My other plans are up to what I think I should do as far as the economy goes.

what? living within your means? caring about your jobs?

you...you....pillar of the community, adult man!!!

{{{Jack}}}

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Andx4tHCQmw[/youtube]

that's a man. that's a stand tall, walk straight, put God's share in the collection plate man.

;) ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1578 on: April 18, 2009, 08:17:39 am »
what? living within your means? caring about your jobs?

you...you....pillar of the community, adult man!!!

{{{Jack}}}

Well now I don't know if I would be considered a pillar of the community  ;D

injest

« Reply #1579 on: April 18, 2009, 08:20:08 am »
I would.

it doesnt' take a heroic act, Jack. It takes someone that remembers his commitments and honors his word. I think you do that.