Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828668 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1770 on: April 04, 2010, 10:09:23 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1771 on: April 15, 2010, 07:12:35 am »
I think this will be my official "good-bye" post for the blogs when I leave for a trip.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1772 on: July 04, 2010, 11:13:17 am »
Hiya Jack!

Happy Independence Day

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1773 on: August 03, 2010, 11:50:43 pm »
    My sweet Jack.  (((((((((((((Jack)))))))))))))  I thank you for the offer to help me.  I so
dearly wish I could go.  More than anything in the whole wide world.  I tried yesterday to
make a daily excursion, to see how it went.  I didn't do anything really, but just ride around in the car.  By the time I got home I was in such tears of pain, I had to lay down and go to bed immediately.  With all the medicine I have you would think that I could
overcome stuff like that, but no.  My husband said there was no way he wanted me to
go.  ( I think he is scared I will conk out)  anyway:  I really appreciate the offer.  I don't
want to go, and cause more trouble for people than they are already dealing with.  I will
be there in all my mind and soul.  I love all of you, so much, for all you did for Rich.  He
was like a son to me.  I am so thrilled he found his true love, and his great life.  He so
deserved it.  He turned around after he had learned his lifes lesson, and helped others to
do the same.  No greater gift can anyone give, than the gift of understanding and love,
for his fellows.  He was truly a shining example of the meaning and gift of Brokeback
Mountain, and the lessons Ennis taught him.  Janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #1774 on: August 08, 2010, 10:48:00 pm »
Glad you're home safely, Jack.  Thank you for being there this weekend.  It means a lot.

:-*
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1775 on: August 08, 2010, 11:14:44 pm »
Glad you're home safely, Jack.  Thank you for being there this weekend.  It means a lot.

:-*

I would not have missed it. It meant a lot you being there too. For sure!!!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1776 on: August 09, 2010, 04:31:33 am »
((jack))
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1777 on: August 09, 2010, 01:32:27 pm »
Today is the day we go to the appointment or as my father calls it "the meeting" to see what is wrong with my mother. I am hoping for good news; however, I am pretty sure that the news will be that she has dementia and probably of the Alzheimer's variety. After this past week with the passing of Rich and his service I do not feel quite ready to find this out. However, I will just have to deal with it whatever the outcome is. I feel that I am still in the same nightmare that I have been in since the news first came about Rich. In fact, I was all down and out about my mother when I found out about Rich. Today, I keep feeling I am going to another service instead of a doctor's appointment. I'm not sure why that is, but this is just news that I do not want to hear a doctor say.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1778 on: August 09, 2010, 02:02:05 pm »
Today is the day we go to the appointment or as my father calls it "the meeting" to see what is wrong with my mother. I am hoping for good news; however, I am pretty sure that the news will be that she has dementia and probably of the Alzheimer's variety. After this past week with the passing of Rich and his service I do not feel quite ready to find this out. However, I will just have to deal with it whatever the outcome is. I feel that I am still in the same nightmare that I have been in since the news first came about Rich. In fact, I was all down and out about my mother when I found out about Rich. Today, I keep feeling I am going to another service instead of a doctor's appointment. I'm not sure why that is, but this is just news that I do not want to hear a doctor say.

My mother has dementia. If you need to talk, I'm here. PM or email me anytime.
But of course, I'm hoping for a better outcome of the appointment. Thinking of you, friend :-*.
Keep us updated, when you can.

(((Jack)))

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1779 on: August 09, 2010, 02:19:36 pm »
((((Jack))))
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/