Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8913202 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #13690 on: May 12, 2015, 10:12:00 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #13691 on: May 12, 2015, 10:54:01 am »
He's a cutie, Chuck!

But what about those firemen now...?  :laugh:

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #13692 on: May 13, 2015, 12:32:39 am »
 :o Trenton is already that big? Wow the lil cutie-pie has just the right age to become one of mine. :laugh: At work we have children between age one and three/three and a half. He would fit right in. O0
And I love your mom's smile!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13693 on: May 13, 2015, 08:31:58 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

I'm not trying to rush the week or anything, but I had Monday off, and for some strange reason, I thought today was Thursday.  LOL  Talk about a short work week!!!

Anyway, it's Wednesday and the office is quiet right now, which is a good thing, I can relax a bit.

Must keep a reminder that Mom's birthday is Saturday!  I don't want to be the bad son and not call!

:o

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13694 on: May 13, 2015, 08:36:17 am »
:o Trenton is already that big? Wow the lil cutie-pie has just the right age to become one of mine. :laugh: At work we have children between age one and three/three and a half. He would fit right in. O0
And I love your mom's smile!

Yes, time is flying by, and now Trent is about 1 & 1/2, or he will be by the end of the month.   It's funny to see him try to express himself with his limited vocabulary.

My dad won Trent 3 fish at the firefighter's fair, at one of the contest booths.  We went back to Mike & Michelle's place, and got the fish set up in a container, and showed them to Trenton.

He seemed to understand they were his pets, as his grandparents have pets (dogs) which he calls 'doggies'.   He kept pointing to the goldfish in the container and saying "doggies!"

lol

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #13695 on: May 13, 2015, 09:38:33 am »
My dad won Trent 3 fish at the firefighter's fair, at one of the contest booths.  We went back to Mike & Michelle's place, and got the fish set up in a container, and showed them to Trenton.

Was that like one of those deals where you toss Ping-Pong balls into little fishbowls in order to win the fish?
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13696 on: May 13, 2015, 10:00:25 am »
Was that like one of those deals where you toss Ping-Pong balls into little fishbowls in order to win the fish?

Yup!  They gave dad a small bucket of ping pong balls, he tossed the whole bucket at once, and three balls went in.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #13697 on: May 13, 2015, 10:21:31 am »
Thanks for reminding me about Hump Day! I try to remember to post a picture of a buffalo with a big hump on Wednesdays, and usually I forget!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #13698 on: May 13, 2015, 11:02:35 am »
Yup!  They gave dad a small bucket of ping pong balls, he tossed the whole bucket at once, and three balls went in.

OMG, I haven't seen that in ... decades! When I was a little boy, they had a carnival at my elementary school every spring, and there was always one of those games where you tossed the Ping-Pong ball in order to win a goldfish in a little bowl. I had no idea that sort of thing was still around.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13699 on: May 14, 2015, 08:40:39 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Yup, it's almost Friday!  Oh, and my supervisor will be out of the office on Friday, as well as one of the guys I report to, so I'll have an easy day!  :)

I have no plans this weekend, other than a much needed haircut, so I'm thinking that my apartment will get a good cleaning.

I have noticed that there are a lot of gnats stuck to my window screen, and I've read that a natural repellant is vanilla extract, so I plan on picking some of that up, and spraying it on the windows.   I'll let you know if it works.  LOL