Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8912946 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #13700 on: May 14, 2015, 08:41:08 am »
Thanks for reminding me about Hump Day! I try to remember to post a picture of a buffalo with a big hump on Wednesdays, and usually I forget!

You're welcome, FRiend!  :)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13701 on: May 14, 2015, 08:44:16 am »
OMG, I haven't seen that in ... decades! When I was a little boy, they had a carnival at my elementary school every spring, and there was always one of those games where you tossed the Ping-Pong ball in order to win a goldfish in a little bowl. I had no idea that sort of thing was still around.

Yup, it was still there!  In fact, I gave all the moms scratch off tickets for Mother's Day, and both Michelle and Shana won on their tickets.  They pooled the money together, and got a bigger tank, stones, and a small filter device to replace the oxygen in the water.   

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13702 on: May 15, 2015, 08:43:02 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

You tell 'em Sweet Brown!!!  ;)

Not only is it Friday, it's my payday as well!  :)

I'm at work, so far the team leader isn't in, and Jay, Sid and Maria are out  of the office today,  so it's very quiet, and very nice!

:)   Perhaps Tim isn't coming in either, and that means Shirley (his assistant) may not come in, so I'll be alll alone in this corner.  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13703 on: May 16, 2015, 07:06:36 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

I can't remember the last time I slept until 2PM.  LOL  I think I'd be very pissed to find out I did that, slept away more than half the day.

I did sleep in, did some cleaning, and now I'm relaxing.  :)

Was a nice morning, but it's getting very grey and overcast now, and we might get a passing thunderstorm.

Mom's birthday was today, gave her a phone call and left a greeting on her FB.  I'll be seeing the family tomorrow, so I intend to bring over some Italian pastries to celebrate her birthday, and a card.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 02:10:56 pm by CellarDweller »

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #13704 on: May 17, 2015, 06:06:50 am »
Happy birthday to your mum, Chuck!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13705 on: May 18, 2015, 08:42:59 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Ugh, Mondays come too soon!

Hope that everyone is well today, and had a great weekend!  I went and picked up a bunch of Italian pastries yesterday, and gave them to mom for her birthday on Saturday.  Other than that, it was a quiet weekend.

;D

How is everyone else?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13706 on: May 19, 2015, 07:36:10 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

Tonight is the last night of bowling this season.  :)

We'll have two 'fun nights' during the summer, and then start up again in September.  Oh, and (fingers crossed) we may have an earlier start time next season.  Only 30 minutes earlier, but on work nights, I'll take every minute I can.

LOL

Nothing new at work.....everything is still pretty much the same.  This weekend is a three day weekend, and the "unofficial" start of summer.  It will be nice to have the extended weekend!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13707 on: May 19, 2015, 07:42:32 pm »
Latest pic of Trenton Scott.  Love the expression on his face.

;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13708 on: May 20, 2015, 08:53:18 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Happy Hump day!  ;D

Well, my team went out with a bang last night!  We're officially in last place (LOL) and for our last game, we had to play the first place team.

Well damn!  We ended up beating them all three games, stealing the 7 points from them.  Ha!  I bowled a 99, a 125 and a 153. 

;D

it was a late night, however (didn't get home until 12:30am) so I'm tired today!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13709 on: May 21, 2015, 08:49:19 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

So happy happy happy!

I've posted pics on FB about my "Madonna Wall", where I have all her albums on vinyl, and hung in my living room.

Well, when i hung all the frames, there were three empty frames, I needed to get the vinyl versions of "Music", "GHV2"  (Greatest Hits, Vol 2) and her latest hits compilation, "Celebration".

Celebration was proving to be very expensive.  I saw people selling them sealed for over $1,500.00!  I love Madonna, but not that much.  For that price I'd expect it to be delivered by Madonna herself!

I continued to shop around, and found someone selling an unsealed copy for $500.00 a week ago.  I sent him an email to ask some questions, but he never replied.  His loss, my gain.  Last night I found someone who is selling a sealed copy, all four LPs in the cover, for $250.00

:)

Soon, the wall will be complete.

Memorial Day weekend is upon us!  I plan to do laundry on Friday (they'll let us out early from work) to get that chore out of the way.  Saturday I'll be cooking meatballs to be taken to a BBQ on Sunday.  Monday will be a relaxing "me" day.

:)